That's it. I'm sick of all these SRB2JTE questions.

Does this need to stop?!

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I respect your ideas.

• No, and I do not respect your ideas.

• Yes, but I have a different idea.

• Maybe...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Segmint

As you all know, over a dozen users have been banned asking the same question, "omg when I open SRB@JTE it says error ocored sorry for the invonvience what do i do help!!!!!!!!!!!1 8) 8) :? :P :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :wink: ", and there are over a dozen topics with "SRB2JTE" in them on one page, and at least half of them are locked. What do you suppose we do to fix it?

Well, I have a couple of ideas, harsh as they may be.

- Ban SRB2JTE from the SRB2 community, period. (No offence veterans, but it's not like you play it, and besides, JTE doesn't even come here anymore (to the best of my knowledge))
- Remove the SRB2JTE download link from the SRB2 Wiki
- Banning SRB2JTE from the Master Server (as most of the SRB2JTE netgames hosted are either Hangout or RP servers)

Any other ideas? Because, I seriously can't be the only one sick of this, and I can't be the only one looking for a solution.

Why does it matter? We get just as many stupid questions from any other part of the game.

No, it's not as simple as 'ignore the topic'. That's as bad as 'Don't download it.' The problem is that:
A) People don't read the Wiki.
B) People don't read the FAQ.
C) Even if people did these things, there's no way for them to ask because the SRB2JTE topic is locked in Old Releases.

Here's my proposed solution: STFU, stop complaining, and just live with it.

We all have to deal with it too, you know. There is no reason why a perfectly good mod should be shunned away because of ignorance. That's like saying people should not be allowed to prescribe medication because other people don't know how do use them properly.

This, actually. Would lead to more n00bish questions. Such as, "omg were kan i fiend srb2jTe!!!!!!!!!!11" "i kanut conect 2 teh masterservur usin SrB2JtE! :( :twisted: :wink:" "ZoMG i cAnnot feind SrB@JTe U GUOYS SEY "UWSE TEH SERCHBUTON" buT ITNOT SHOWIN ^ :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: "
This would result in a cosmic n00b blast into this forum, thus resulting in a catastrophe on the community.

Never thought of that, which is why I said;

I said:
Any other ideas? Because, I seriously can't be the only one sick of this, and I can't be the only one looking for a solution.

In the past we had a "Ask about SRB2JTE and get banned" line at the top of this forum, and I suppose we could re-add that, but honestly, we'd just get different stupid questions. Recall that idiot who asked how to reply to a topic?

If you don't want to see and answer stupid questions, don't come into the "Suggestions and Help" forum, because that's what this forum is for, honestly.

Spazzo said:
Here's my proposed solution: STFU, stop complaining, and just live with it.

We all have to deal with it too, you know. There is no reason why a perfectly good mod should be shunned away because of ignorance. That's like saying people should not be allowed to prescribe medication because other people don't know how do use them properly.

This is 100 percent correct the first person to say something intelligent in this topic

Mystic said:
If you don't want to see and answer stupid questions, don't come into the "Suggestions and Help" forum, because that's what this forum is for, honestly.

Which would make sense if there wasn't an FAQ on the SRB2JTE Wiki article. There's no reason for these questions to be asked because they've already been answered.

Yes, but the userbase of the SRB2 forums is too damned retarded to read, so they'll keep getting asked. Hopefully the faster banning implementation will make it much easier to get rid of these idiots.

I clicked the disrespect one; Spazzo's right, even if you get this implemented, it's still gonna end up the same. So why try? You're obviously trying to get something up or something, when you're just the same as the noobs in any other place. Do not deny you were banned earlier for the continuation of flaming and retarded questions like they will be. Just stop trying.

Sykotic said:
I clicked the disrespect one; Spazzo's right, even if you get this implemented, it's still gonna end up the same. So why try? You're obviously trying to get something up or something, when you're just the same as the noobs in any other place. Do not deny you were banned earlier for the continuation of flaming and retarded questions like they will be. Just stop trying.
And what are you doing now? If you're trying to violate the rules far worse than he did, you're on the right track. Keep up the good work.

Um, I basically accepted that nothing's going to be done, so now I just avoid the Suggestions forum... >.>"

Why do you think I stopped posting in this topic? There's no point in argueing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back