REDXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after you make the first turn there is a waterfall then go up that wall to see his house for sonic there is a bridge which is straight across from his house you have to spin dash jump to get over there.

or unlock the cheats menu get all the chaos emeralds and then use level select
anyway...
his house isn't ****in there!

stop refering me to the wiki! I does not tell me where the house is!

astar said:
stop refering me to the wiki! I does not tell me where the house is!

http://www.srb2wiki.sepwich.com/wiki/RedXVI

The Wiki said:
Chaos Emerald 8 (Black Emerald)

To collect the extra emerald, first you must have collected all seven emeralds at least once, and completed the Ultimate skill level (unlocked by completing Very Hard)

To get the emerald, first you must reach a house in the upper area of Greenflower Zone Act 2. There are several ways to get up there.

* More experienced players would use Sonic to propel themselves across the spring in the first pool of water, with the speed shoes activated, creating a thrust strong enough (with the added height of the spring) to land them right on the platform with RedXVI's second home.
* Other players may use the spring to propel themselves to where Knuckles's emblem is located, and use the floating platforms to arrive at the top. Then they must travel to the very edge of the area (located near the row of springs leading to the small room with the water) and they cannot fall into any lower levels of the area, because the unit of the walls are too high for Sonic to jump over.

You must then touch the door, to find a note on Red's door. After reading the note, go back to the beginning of the map, and locate the spring, and go on the bottom layer of where Knuckles's emblem is located. You will see RedXVI having a picnic.

Invade his privacy, and he will reward you with the Black Emerald to go away. Then, just complete the level normally.

The emerald will allow you to become Hyper Sonic, a more powerful form of Super Sonic letting you release a blast of energy every time you thok, destroying any enemies around you. Your speed would be like Super Sonic, but with speed shoes on.

You can only use Sonic to find him. He won't appear with anyone else. And you can't use cheats either, it de-activates him.

Hyper Sonic isn't that worth it though.

Chaos said:
You can only use Sonic to find him. He won't appear with anyone else. And you can't use cheats either, it de-activates him.

Hyper Sonic isn't that worth it though.
thanx I had cheated...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back