SSNTails is a father!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzo

Hey guys,

I'd just like to announce that SSNTails just informed me that his wife's water has just broken. For those who don't know, that means that she is just about to go into labor. At the time of this writing, they are en route to their local hospital. He's probably the first member of the entire Sonic community to have reached this monumental achievement.

She is having a baby girl.

Here's wishing the best of luck in Amy's delivery, and to AJ in all of his future endeavors as a father.

I'll keep you guys posted with any details I receive.

Last edited:
Great to hear! Congratulations, AJ, good luck with the ride ahead of you. ;)

Congratulations AJ! You'll make a great father. =D

Hope everything goes well with the delivery. My best wishes to the whole family. We should totally be doing something to celebrate! Wouldn't it be awesome to have a birthday on Mardi Gras? XD

(yes I realize that it may be several hours into the next day, but its close enough that at some point its GONNA land on that day since days of the week change in relation to dates every year etc)

I want to wish the girl a Happy Birthday! And a congratulations to Amy and AJ for the birth!

Like most people in this thread; I'll be following in suit to say Congratulations, AJ.
Hope you enjoy your new member of your newly created family. After all, what is better than bringing another life into this world? Especially of someone who we care for a great deal.

Now go make another child and enjoy the bonding time you'll have with your current one as well as the social security income received. =P

Congratulations, AJ =) I hope that everything goes wonderfully for you, your wife and your new child.

What? No celebration fireworks?

But, that aside, while this likely doesn't mean much coming from some random bloke in the SRB2 community, let's hope the thought is appreciated, eh?

Congratulations on your daughter AJ, good luck with whatever crazy surprises life has in store for you now that you've got a baby on board as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLr69PrpWkk <- this went into my head while typing this though.

That's SRB2 2.1 down the drain then. =P

Congrats AJ, did you decide on a name in the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back