• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

General project screenshot/video thread

Genocide Pack Porting

srb20024.png

srb20022.png

Coming soon to a releases section near you!

God bless you, CoatRack. Both of those look wonderful and also look nicely converted from their origin games. Please tell me you will be keeping the Volcano Valley Act 1 song on that stage, because that's my favorite one from the game.

The song in volcano valley will stay the same as it is in the current release, unless I find one that fits the style of Marble Zone's.

srb20021.gif

Smashing spikeballs based on the ones that appear all over the place in Sonic Adventure.

ScaredSpottedArizonaalligatorlizard.gif

Nev3r wanted an easy way to grab certain sprite frames as HUD graphics, so I've been writing out a function for him. I did this as a little test of the function. The initial loading isn't perfect (I distributed all of the checks across a few different calls to the function to avoid crashing the game, so sometimes it returns nil when it just needs a few more frames to try) but they're cached once they're found so it's generally pretty fast after the few first calls to a particular sprite. The function is in my BLUA library thread if anyone wants to use it.

srb20002%20%282%29.png

I always liked White more then Black.

Last edited:
That shadow looks like a must download, so far the only other character i've kept around in my srb2 2.1 folder is metal sonic, but he's gonna have to share soon.

also, not that anybody's gonna care but im slowly fixing up my srb2 silver level pack for 2.1

Spherallic that is a gorgeous looking level. I assume it's a match level. Regardless, looks beautiful really. Are you releasing it or just showing progress?

Spherallic that is a gorgeous looking level. I assume it's a match level. Regardless, looks beautiful really. Are you releasing it or just showing progress?

Match level?
If that's a match level, it's the biggest match level ever created for any SRB2 version.

You can see a scatter ring in it, so it is indeed a match or ctf level!
Also, I remember one of the levels from an OLDC contest being stupidly big and pretty much impossible to find anyone in.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back