The Haunting of the Majora's Mask Cartridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVENPUNCHOUT

Born awesome.
I don't know if anyone has heard about this story but it's really fricken creepy, after i read this entire story and watched the videos, i promised myself to never play this game again. Anyone who has ever read the story hear me out when i say this: I'm scared about this thing "BEN" or this Entity or whatever it's called. My brother went to a crappy thrift store
downtown and he found this selling there for 10$.

frickenscary.jpg

Now i don't know if all the people who read this story remember but, in the story jadusable says that the old man that gave him this game for free was a shady looking copy with the title art was ripped off and it was only written Zelda, Majora's Mask. Now when my brother showed me this picture, i freaked out. He told me he might go back there and buy it and play the game just to check it out and see if it was the one. All i have to say is, i still think "BEN" is alive. Please leave your thoughts below and tell me if you have seen or heard of any other weird things that relate to the haunting of the majora's mask cartridge.

If you have not read the story, here is the link: http://inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com/2010/09/majora.html

Pshh, I saw that story a while ago. Pretty creepy, sure, but real? No. Please don't tell me you honestly believed it. It's about as real as the Tails Doll stealing peoples souls is. I mean, seriously, it's Creepy Pasta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back