SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Off-Topic > Video Games

Old 09-07-2013   #1
Eliwood
Locked User
Default Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero

In case some of you were not aware, Wayforward started a Kickstarter for Shantae: 1/2 Genie Hero which is going to be an HD adventure that is going to be released on all of the home consoles and the PC upon its release. I love the Shantae series and I wanted to share the Kickstarter with everyone. Hopefully you all can help it reach the goal of $400,000!

Last edited by Eliwood; 09-23-2013 at 02:51 PM.
Eliwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013   #2
Miyosaki
Back from the dead

I'm looking forward to this, it seems some interesting games are coming out of kickstarter now, Shovel knight, now Mighty No. 9, and now this. I'm interested in seeing how the game will look throughout with this new art style, that's one thing, but aside from that I don't have much to say other then I'm looking forward to it.
Miyosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013   #3
Whackjood
The unreliable joodge
Judge

Out of nowhere, it is revealed that Inti Creates, the studio behind quite a few Mega Man games, is going to be working on this.

Given how well Mighty No. 9 is doing this is probably going to give the funding for Shantae a needed boost to reach its goal with enough time to spare to try and reach those stretch goals.
Battlenet tag: Whackjood#2732 (Europe)
"The Creeps" (1941)
Whackjood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013   #4
Eliwood
Locked User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whackjood View Post
Out of nowhere, it is revealed that Inti Creates, the studio behind quite a few Mega Man games, is going to be working on this.

Given how well Mighty No. 9 is doing this is probably going to give the funding for Shantae a needed boost to reach its goal with enough time to spare to try and reach those stretch goals.
If not for the fact that they hid the connection like at the end of an incredibly long wall of text ((on Mighty Number 9's page))
Old 10-03-2013   #5
Prime 2.0
Grape flavored
Administrator

Final day of the kickstarter, for those still interested. There's a couple of backer-only goodies that have been added since, as well.
Science tells us that nothing can be proven, only rendered more likely to be true. If we do not question what we already know, how can we know, much less admit, when we're wrong? Such things are vital to progress.
Prime 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote