Screen is weird colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I play SRB2 software, my screen glitches all different colors. When I play in OPENgl it does not occur. I tried to take a screenshot, but it appears normal colored. If it helps, if I change the light level, it appears normal for a few seconds, then it reverts back to the messed up version. The colors look inverted.

This is a problem with incompatibility Software mode has with newer computers. An upcoming SDL build is in the works that is trying to eliminate this issue.

SDL Build is still an Incomplete version of the game,it fixed that issue,but still will not working fine for Multiplayer mode,that issue happens because of Operating System,if you have for example a Windows XP it'll not happen ... but it'll happen if you use Windows Vista or later versions .... I don't know why,but maybe it's because of Compatibility

...Not correct. I remember the colours going weird (inverted, I think) first time I played Sonic Robo Blast 2 Jason The Echidna (SRB2JTE), on a Windows XP laptop several years ago. Even after closing Sonic Robo Blast 2, all colours were still inverted (or whatever they were).

That's just because (from my knowledge) SRB2 1.09.4 uses a less compatible version of Software. I recently tried it again on my Windows 7, and while it runs 2.1 and 2.0 flawlessly, the sound and video is borked on 1.09.4.

Hmm, awkwardly enough in my (only) playthrough of SRB2SBAHJ my colors were inverted and ugly. However, i just messed with the brightness, minimized the game, and restored it, and it eventually went back to normal. So maybe this is a sudden 2.1.11 bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back