Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

Uh... Which one?

My current one is just something random i drew... thinking about shoop da whoop. i'll post back next avvy!

New avvys!

1. took a random sonic quiz and got tails... Didn't make any posts. (Lived: 2:15 mins.)

2. Current 1! Thought about kirby, and as a member (and former member and leader of the former .EXE 2.0's) of the "Kirbehface" clan, I won being the leader with this face. plus, it's epic!

Last edited:
My old avatar was picked because I'm a huge fan of Tak from Ivader Zim.

My current one was picked because I failed to resist teh ponehz. Yep it's DJ P0N-3

Mephisto Pheles, a sly trickster of a character from Ao No Exorcist.

The important thing however is that he is undeniably fabulous and that makes him incredible.

You have impeccable taste, Sonic 2. Mind telling me who made that, if possible? I simply must acquaint myself with the artiste!

I have no clue, I saw it on Sonic Retro, Page 160 on the Sonic Generations thread to be exact. A fellow by the name of Chimera posted it, but no name on it's creator. Like you, I will be ecstatic when the person who made it is found, the person has amazing skill with modeling and the like.

pbA2eWEEBbOCsJaTmYkQJ6TEimT3127fK9bwdAHAqCqbujtQeOdgQl5C24+H8B8C+fr2zgagMppwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

It's Lara-Su, America's favorite echidna!

Okay, so some of you might know that Ken Penders, a former writer and artist for Archie Comics, is trying to gain the rights to the Sonic-related characters he created while employed there, in order to use them in his own comic series. I can only imagine that his efforts will fail if the issue ever does reach court, but that hasn't stopped him from releasing a single piece of preview art for his work. And that's what my avatar is.

About the art itself... Well, here's the whole damn thing.

qa4AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
Lara-Su_Promo.jpg

Imagine encountering something that looks enough like a real-life lady, except that its head is monstrously bulbous. Like twice the proportions of what it should normally be. Now imagine this thing turns around and sprints towards you, only slightly encumbered by its unusually high center of gravity.

What would you do in that situation?

I'd run in the opposite direction. I just don't think it pays to render Sonic and friends as lanky that, which Penders and people at Archie in general have constantly done. There's a reason why almost all the official game art is short and squat.

Last edited:
I have no clue, I saw it on Sonic Retro, Page 160 on the Sonic Generations thread to be exact. A fellow by the name of Chimera posted it, but no name on it's creator. Like you, I will be ecstatic when the person who made it is found, the person has amazing skill with modeling and the like.
It's from a guy on facepunch, named Luigimario. The classic Sonic model is from Generations, and the top hat and monocle are from Team Fortress 2. Not sure about the cane, though.

My avatar shows the meaning of my life and nature of eternity, the one thing that will strike all evil and wipe it off the land.
Or it's Rainbow Dash's cutie mark.

Shadow head on Wario.

Best shoop.

EDIT: Oh, RedEnchilada helped remove the Press Start prompt.

Last edited:
Prototype Sonic 3D Blast menu screen Sonic head pasted on Yuji Naka's body. Because CD-i Mario on Reggie Fils-Aime's body (which just so happens to be ready) has been done before, and it's unfunny.

An image ripped from a Deleted Scene, which in turn is from the DVD version of Scott Pilgrim vs the World the movie. Contrary to what some people think, it's a pretty good movie.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back