Jeck Jims' MD2s 2.0's Final Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like to let everyone know that I AM working on stuff still, I'v spent much time fixing up stuff, such as Classic Sonic.
I rely think I'v got that Generations feel to it now. :)
shot0039.png

Working on rearrangement and such now, also, this...
-IMG Snip So Quote isn't Long-
WIP, asking for advice on is anything needs a changing.

Techno Hill Boss is... okay. The realistic bubbles, I don't like, and the pipes look rushed. Fix those and I might like it.

EDIT: And those "Generations" stuff looks awesome.

EDIT2: Also, this might sound a bit of nitpicking, but, the Crawla MD2 doesn't look natural.

Last edited:
I have a (In my opinion) a stupid question. But,in which folder is Mix Sonic located?
And,something I forgot to ask: What do I have to input on MD2.dat to have the monitors,crawlas and stuff? And,if it helps,I'm using SRB2CB.

Last edited:
CLASSIC SONIC, TAILS, KNUCKLES AND EGGMAN UPDATED/ADDED 12-27
Worked on my classic models again for a more of a generations feel, both models themselves, and animations. Eggman bosses added in enemies folder, and missing models (Sim Sonic, GL Armour, shuffles etc.) also re-added, enjoy! :)
P.S., new Md2 folder added with two md2.dats that I use.
One for regular srb2, one for SRB2CB.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I just downloaded Jack Jim's modern characters and I am having some trouble adding them to the "Md2.dat" what I mean is what do I do to accuse these characters in the game?

Anyway I love what you have done.

Vanilla. I do not know what to put the numbers as like

"play play 3.0 0.0"
"tails tails ######?.
Thats what I'm stuck on.

In vanilla srb2, only one character md2 can be present at a time, that's why the "play play.md2 3.0 0.0" is present. Lines containing "tails" or any characters name will not work. The only way to change your character is to rename the files of the character you want to "play".

Last edited:
Please excuse my iPod's auto correct, please reread my comment and it should make more sense.

Oh my god. The new karts actually came out great. It looks more like the ones seen in Mario Kart Super Circuit's commercial (wink, wink. Hehehe) rather than Mario Kart 64, which I really like.

EDIT: Except that Eggman. It looks more like a joke than anything. Why not shrink Eggman just a TINY bit, and put his body in a larger than usual kart like the rest..

Last edited:
Sorry, Jeck, but I can't view those kart pictures, and they don't seem to be in the list of photos on the submission post.

So, those MD2s are for SRB2Kart Z right? Does that support multiple character MD2s at once like SRB2CB or not? If so, what are the lines I should use?

Sadly no it does not support multiple characters :(. Use "RIDR RIDR.Md2 3.0 0.0"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back