Who owns a HD TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do, and here is an image of me playing around in the SRB2Wii Launcher (v2.0.0, RC3) with the said TV.
A nice 16:9 display right there.

I do. Some 32" HD Samsung with Freeview (no aerial though, no signal, argh). Only time I've used it in HD was to play Resident Evil 4 at 1920x1080 (looked awesome) and to benchmark Crysis at that res (looked awesomer).

Mostly only use it to play the Wii with friends occasionally, and watch DVDs. I'd use it as my main monitor, but my desk isn't too big so I wouldn't be able to fit my keyboard on fully; besides, I'd have to look left and right, since it'd be so close to my face.

There are 3 TVs in my house. One in the living room, one in the master bedroom, and a tiny one in the boiler room (which doubles as our exercise room). I'm pretty sure the living room TV is HD, and the other two are SD.

Still using an SDTV and the reason for that is that I prefer older game consoles(2600/Genesis/Saturn) to newer ones and using older connections(RF / RCA/ S-Video) on an LCD or Plasma makes the image look absolutely terrible with image artifacts everywhere. My SDTV doesn't do that...

I've got an HDTV and a really old SD one, don't know the specifics.

My mom on the other hand has this huge newfangled LED television, nearly 50 inches, and it looks real spiffy. It even plays old games right, with the border and everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back