SSB:SS Demo Release (SSBSS_DEMO.RAR) [no56k]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cue said:
Full version will be released alongside the sequel to Brawl!

I assume you mean Brawl, right?
Because the sequel might come out in, like, 2010. And that would suck. If there is a sequel. :O

Ghost_Zero said:
Cue said:

Because the sequel might come out in, like, 2010. And that would suck. If there is a sequel. :O
I think he meant whenever the next SSB game would come out, after Brawl... but there might not be another game after Brawl. >_>

Vash said:
Ghost_Zero said:
Cue said:

I think he meant whenever the next SSB game came out, after Brawl. >_>

Oh. I was about to edit that post because I thought didn't phrase it right. Good to know one person knew what I meant.

ninja said:
SuperSonic64 said:
wtflol.png

Didn't see this coming
Couldent of said it better myself, Im going to download it as soon as possible!

Seconded, this looks neato. I never saw this coming. I gotta download and review this :D

Heh, speaking of Brawl, this will be obsolete in a matter of days for a good number of the members here.

At any rate, I still have yet to play a real game of this, mostly 1v1 with my bro. However the fire level doesn't appear to work. Apparently its header is messed up and its not converted to 2d.

You...are...GODS!

But seriously, the fact that you released a demo, when Nintendo themselves wouldn't give us one (in spite of Brawl having been delayed about 2 years past it's original release date), gets you high marks in MY book.

The levels are awesome at the moment. They gameplay is awesome. But one thing.

In Iron cavern, the smash ball gets stuck in the middle, and correct me if I'm wrong, but is there a way so the whoever goes to high in the stage falls off the stage losing a life?, just some advice.

1 more other thing, apart from Knuckles & Shadow coming in soon, who else is confirmed? or is it secret?

Kilron said:
But seriously, the fact that you released a demo, when Nintendo themselves wouldn't give us one (in spite of Brawl having been delayed about 2 years past it's original release date), gets you high marks in MY book.
What do you mean, "no demos? Nintendo gave us a perfectly playable public demo in a certain event known as E for all. Also, there was one in a few Japanese events. EDIT: And amy.

Orangelink said:
Kilron said:
What do you mean, "no demos? Nintendo gave us a perfectly playable public demo in a certain event known as E for all. Also, there was one in a few Japanese events. EDIT: And amy.

And why should I only get to play it at a conference when I can get 360 demos in a magazine? Demos I can play as long as I want?

To me, that is a demo.

light dasher said:
*coughstartlivescough*
*coughtriedthatcough* ..Although, I typed in 3, and not something like 1 or 20 or w/e. *goes to try it out*

EDIT: Doesn't work. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back