SRB2 Dreamcast boxart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he did. Unfortunately, the page that hosted the boxart at DCEvolution finally got taken down, so I can't find the high-resolution copies any more.

I have high-res versions of the character drawings on the back, but that's it.

Nothing really new to me, I found it about a year ago snooping around like the little asshole I am.

I think I printed this out what, 3 years ago? I think it was a 1.08 build of SRB2DC

Mmmm... I would say edit this for PC and print a bunch and sell CDs, but then people would figure out it's free and hate you. It's quite nice!

Mmmm... I would say edit this for PC and print a bunch and sell CDs, but then people would figure out it's free and hate you. It's quite nice!

Yea it's illegal to sell it... but just say pay $_ in order to get near to grab your disc for free.

It's only invalid if you're telling the truth, which you're not. Imageshack has a decent reputation. They're not going to go infecting your machine and ruin it.

If you guys are that stupidly paranoid, might I suggest NoScript or a similar browser addon that might actually do something to protect your machine instead of fear, uncertainty and doubt?

For the weenies, (get Avast or something)

20ap2iv.jpg

And

2ecqd7s.jpg

Oh I suggest you don't click on the see full view button ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back