SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > SRB2 Discussion > Bug Reports

Old 06-26-2018   #1
NAR the Fox
im new to custom user title

Default Demo changes Player 1's color?

I never realized this until now, but apparently, the Demo changes the Multiplayer color of Player 1. Hopefully this will be fixed in the next update. I will attach a video explaining how to do the glitch. In the video, I change the player 1 color to Teal, as usual, then watch a demo. Afterwards, I head back to Setup Player 1, and the color changed to Blue! This happens with the character's respective colors: Sonic = Blue; Tails = Orange; Knuckles = Red.
https://youtu.be/VTFlJFc28Yo

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

I just now realized that I have accidentally posted OUTSIDE of the Bug Reports Sub-Forum. I cannot move it there myself unless I want to have to copy/paste it and risk a duplicate post.

Last edited by Monster Iestyn; 09-13-2018 at 03:47 PM.
NAR the Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018   #2
Monster Iestyn
Friendly Neighbour-Hood

This isn't particularly special to demos. The value of the "color" console command is modified by just playing Single Player at all.

That said I honestly don't know whether it should *really* be considered a bug or not, it's just a consequence of how the color command works. It's the same for skins too.

That's an uppercase i, not a lowercase L, for the record. Also, it's pronounced "Yes-tin".
Monster Iestyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018   #3
toaster
トースタちゃん

At the very least, I'm pretty sure this was effectively fixed with the "save settings" thing for the new player setup screen I did. It still gets overwritten at the time, but you'll see your saved settings when you return to the title screen.