In Honor Of Michael Jackson, Moonwalker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fyrus said:
Slurgly, what do you not understand by "Not Guilty"? Seriously. Stop making fun of him because of that older than hell trial, especially more so because he's dead.
This.

The trial was so bloated by the media trying to destroy his career that they ended up ruining his reputation forever. I believe he wrote a song about it alongside Janet.

Greg the Cat's only one of the millions that have misconceived them because of it.

The name of that song would be "Scream", Furyhunter.

I'm guessing licensing issues would prevent this from being re released in the near future.

Furyhunter said:
Fyrus said:
Slurgly, what do you not understand by "Not Guilty"? Seriously. Stop making fun of him because of that older than hell trial, especially more so because he's dead.
This.

The trial was so bloated by the media trying to destroy his career that they ended up ruining his reputation forever. I believe he wrote a song about it alongside Janet.

Greg the Cat's only one of the millions that have misconceived them because of it.
Ok, then... Where's the proof that he didn't do it then? If you can prove that he was truly innocent then I will drop all jokes regarding the pedo stuff, and finally give him more respect than I already do (which I will admit he was a fricking good performer.)

In most civilized nations, people are innocent until proven guilty rather the other way around for good reason, GREG THE CAT.

GREG THE CAT said:
Furyhunter said:
Fyrus said:
This.

Ok, then... Where's the proof that he didn't do it then? If you can prove that he was truly innocent then I will drop all jokes regarding the pedo stuff, and finally give him more respect than I already do (which I will admit he was a fricking good performer.)

I saw this crud comming.

**MJ trial**

This is the entire trial right here. Start from page 3 since that was the beginning of the trial all the way to page 1 where everything comes clear.

Thats your proof.

Misconceived... Yes. Sorry guys. And to ask for proof of someone's innocence is a stupid thing to ask, I will admit.

Sorry. I still find a certain statement of his quite weird though... Something in relation to kids in beds and reading to them ang giving them cookies, I believe? I dunno... Just saw it in the special, Living With Michael Jackson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back