Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
ninja said:
TrueTenguMan said:
one evening I was playing diamond after the end of my prep classes. I so happen to run into a field and a wild encounter happened. "It was the shadow of a common shinx" I thought to myself, but not an ordinary one....it was a jet black & gold shinx. A female.

And to this day I still have it. It's now a luxray Lvl. 33.

Pokemon franchise is evil , they just make up new crap every 5 months and REDO!
Im sticking to the only best one I can think of and thats yellow verson, cause I rather play with Pikachu, then getting a ZOMG supah rare pokemon or shiny or pokevirus. I swear every time I get all the pokemon on the new games another one comes out. Its always work you pokemon to level 100 this and uber legendary that. The only thing that intrest me now is the show.... you know what nevermind. Wonder why!? CAUSE ASH NEVER WINS AGIANST THE ELITE FOUR!!! And *skips to the next season*

You can still like pokemon,but im warning you pokemon+gamefreak= evil franchise.

I think we have a topic to disscus things like this. And I figure this isn't one of them.

just pointing out.... :p
Is it general disscusion? (not being sarcastic)

In the Video games Form

Kaysakado said:
Hyperknux said:
Shiny Wobbuffet (At Dark Cave in gold, didn't have any use which sucked)
Wobbuffet has huge use.

lrn2play ffs

Yeah like Kays, I have Gold & used Wobuffett in the game, and I said it, and not going to change it. Only decent use in nextgen games are it's abilities.

I said that mainly because of lack of moves (it only has 4) most of them are crap except Destiny Bond. Mirror Coat has very random chance of hitting, and the other 2 moves are rubbish. Hopefully in the Gold & Silver remake they will have more of a decent use.

Hyperknux said:
Kaysakado said:
Hyperknux said:
Shiny Wobbuffet (At Dark Cave in gold, didn't have any use which sucked)
Wobbuffet has huge use.

lrn2play ffs

Yeah like Kays, I have Gold & used Wobuffett in the game, and I said it, and not going to change it. Only decent use in nextgen games are it's abilities.

I said that mainly because of lack of moves (it only has 4) most of them are crap except Destiny Bond. Mirror Coat has very random chance of hitting, and the other 2 moves are rubbish. Hopefully in the Gold & Silver remake they will have more of a decent use.

1. Get high Defense and Special Defense and Health EVs/IVs.
2. Use Encore (I think you need to learn that as a Wynaut, though)
3a. Use Mirror Coat if the enemy is using a Special move.
3b. Use Counter if the enemy is using a Physical move.
3c. If they're not using an attack move, then switch to another Pokemon and you get a move of set-up time.
4. YOU ARE WINRAR

There's a reason it's under the uber list.

Also if you have two Wobbufets against each other, it's the Pokemon equivelant of dividing by 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back