Question About Editing the levels in the sonic engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Yo he oído que el subjuntivo a veces no se usa cuando se necesita. Sin embargo, la gramática del español es más difícil, ¿no? El inglés es más difícil por tantos excepciones en cómo se escriba, ¿no?

Saying this in Spanish I think was a subconscious decision to increase my credibility for my statement, which happens to be translated as... I was replying to Sik mainly; he'd understand what I was saying.

I've heard that the subjunctive sometimes isn't used when needed. However, Spanish grammar is harder, isn't it? English is harder because of all the spelling exceptions, isn't it?

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Good point. Being trained in a second language I think would help one's grammar.

Yo he oído que el subjuntivo a veces no se usa cuando se necesita. Sin embargo, la gramática del español es más difícil, ¿no? El inglés es más difícil por tantos excepciones en cómo se escriba, ¿no?

So what does that mean?

ARGH! I SHOULD KNOW THIS! I'VE BEEN TO SPAIN! Nooo....

English grammar is harder. Except for a few exceptions, most Spanish words are spelled almost exactly how they sound, and vice versa. Many English words, however, have very weird ways to spell them, and many violate the english rules. "Weird" doesn't use the "I before E" rule. Colonel is a strange one too...

BlueZero4 said:
Gee, writing an entire paragraph in Spanish about how you don't have to use the subject in a sentance is totally relevant to the subject matter. :/

See a few posts above to see what it actually says in English.

Anyway, Ice, Spanish grammar is harder, but English as a whole is harder than Spanish.

What the heck happened to the original topic?

Anyway, Half Life 2 and SRB2 are two different engines. You can't make a WAD for both (I believe).

Besides that Hammer can't make levels for the orignal Halflife unless it's Half-Life Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back