[Open Assets] Rosy the Rascal (Updated)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I've done the whole sprites for hire sorta thing before, but the amount it would cost for a character wad is too much for anyone here to afford. For $20 I would make a simple sidescroller character. The price for a character wad comparable to Rosy would probably cost around $75

$75 sounds pretty on-proportion to the amount of work involved in a character wad.

I only paid 60 dollars for RPG Maker XP. I think that took a lot more work than a character wad.

OFFTOPIC: I wonder when the next version of RPG Maker's coming out.

There's a huge difference between getting paid $60 by a single person to make something and getting paid $60 by each customer that buys your product. The net gain a successful product receives typically far surpasses $60.

I think you mean possibly even less...

Anyway, I'm not 16 until March so until then I'm not able to get a job (my town caps the minimum working age to 16 except this flower shop place >_>), meaning I can't pay for a WAD. Oh well.

It seems that if you are hurt then using the hammer jump makes you vincible again (died while trying to get out of lava).

Aww, I actually liked when it had the invincibility, due to being able to barely bounce off Crawlas. Oh well, maybe if the invincibility bug gets looked at in the code you can add it back. I still need to figure what to do about my Senku wad since it triggers the same exact bug...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back