I had a dream last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some dream that I was on these forums, and under my signature I saw a poll saying "Who wants to see abridgedman100x banned outside this site" it said about 60% of voters on the site. Now I remember I kept on using spelling errors and became fearful of my status on this site. I am not saying I do not trust you guys, its just spelling makes me paranoid on here,even though I am a good speller and only screw up for the laughter, or if I type too fast. Just wanted to let you guys and girls on here something about a member having a dream about this site, I just felt like I needed to tell everybody on here.

Great, I had a dream last night too.

In all seriousness, I gotta say two things:
1. If you dream about the SRB2 community, you're way too involved in all of this.
2. It's not like small spelling mistakes get you banned from here. We all make mistakes, and as long as we can understand what you want to say, you shouldn't worry.

I had a dream where I slept for like a month and people told me to stop sleeping as if I was Yukari.

One of the strangest dreams I had, I'm not even sure why I had it, was that there was this random guy and he was wrestling an alligator and then when I woke up I was thinking to myself "What the fuck was that about?"

I find it fun to revisit dreams that I've had, so I write them down. I started this almost two years ago. I have about 80 single spaced pages of dreams written down in Word. There are many MANY dreams that I didn't write down because I feel to lazy. I only write details that I remember. Started out with just bullet points at first, now writing down a single dream might take a page...xD

It's fun reading over them xD

Last edited:
I hand-write my dreams down in journals. I like doing it that way because you have something physical to lock up in a drawer somewhere so nobody can read it but me.

Mostly it feels like they're about the girl I'm interested in, tho.

When I started I wrote them down in journals, but I write way too slow...and for me, having it on my computer seems more safe :P

I had a dream last night too. It as epic, although I forgotten it now. I remember saying to myself "That was an awesome dream." when I woke up, so meh.

But one I DO remember is one that I had this ability to fly so my worst enemy decided to race me in teams of 3 so I flew across and suddenly the school started getting bottomless pits so I flew over them and then I randomly ate a Mega Mushroom and grew huge and rampaged the school. :3 (My dreams are so confusing, they need one sentence to be explained properly.)

For some reason I keep getting recurring nightmares of chucky the doll, and not THE chucky, like a rehashed fake chucky, I am not scared of him at all because hes not that threatening as he wants to be in the movies, but I always had dreams about him trying to kill me. I loved child's play 1 and 2, so why does this keep hapening to me? I'm glad I never had a Freddy Kruger dream, that would have scared the shit out of me.

I keep having rapid dreams about a girl I like and what it would be like if we were together. Good dreams. I think I had... 13 before a whole year went by.

I had a dream to fly somewhere els up into the sky like I was a super hero.
And I was like, o no I am going to die. That's when I started falling off from the sky and I Screamed like crazy.

Scarey dream From flying off from the sky huh.

Last edited:
Whenever I go to sleep each night, one of three outcomes occurs:

1. I don't remember my dreams. This is pretty common.
2. I have a smattering of faintly recalled dreams. Also fairly common.
3. I have a long, long night jam-packed with epically strange dream after epically strange dream. Such occasions are rare, but extremely memorable.

Some of my dreams are so bizarre that I remember things from the strangest ones years afterwards, and I sometimes even gave specific dreams names, as though they were episodes of a sitcom or something. I can semi-vividly recall an insane sequence of events that happened during the course of a dream that I had when I was around 6 or 7 (I'm 18 now). I don't even want to discuss that dream, because it's so utterly weird that you guys couldn't think of me the same way again if I related it.

Here's a somewhat more tame (but still crazy) dream that I once had:

Once upon a very peculiar night, my entire school and I were on a field trip to a jungle. But this jungle was indoors--it was contained inside an enormous greenhouse, which adjoined another massive mazelike building of unknown purpose. Suddenly, I became aware that our tour guide was in fact Lord Voldemort in disguise, and I made a break for it just in time. Voldemort pulled a switch that activated an enormous trapdoor under the feet of everyone else, who plummeted to their deaths, and then he chased after me, determined that I should die too. Thus began a painfully long sequence in which I kept running and hiding, and he kept realizing where I was, and I bolted just in time. Finally, I got so sick of the whole thing that I just let him kill me. I came back as a ghost and haunted the crap out of him. The end.

I keep having rapid dreams about a girl I like and what it would be like if we were together. Good dreams. I think I had... 13 before a whole year went by.

I dream about girls and women all the time...some who really exist, some who are complete fabrications of my mind. I'm not ashamed to admit that. But maybe I should be. Ah well, it's out.

I used to have a sequence of dreams where I was in a group of weird creatures (although I was still human o.o) and I was going around in a huge giant building full of robotics and stuff having wild adventures. I remember there was this guy, he was super strong, was either red or green, I forget, and kinda gooey, and at the end of each dream, he would rip off a metal panel, revealing a giant slide like the ones at Chuck E. Cheese's, and then I would slide down it. That was back when I didn't have an alarm clock and my mom woke me up, so then while I was sliding, my mom would be like, "Wake up! ...Wake up!" and every time she said something, I would stop sliding, and then I would wake up.

Also, there was this one dream where it looked like it was computer animated, and I was me, and I was friends with a black Yoshi who could turn into a rocket. I had a nemisis, a Wolf I think it was, and at one point, I was hiding behind a bush, and it turned out that the Wolf was a shapeshifter, and that he WAS the bush I was hiding behind, but then I started fizzling out. His eyes went wide. Then I woke up. I have STRANGE dreams.

I don't know if I can remember my dream to type it into my computer, but I can still remember my dream when I was 5. Sometimes I have dreams that are so good, and I want to write it down and I end up forgetting about it and I don't get to write it down. Also, sometimes I get more than one dream when I sleep.

Oh yeah, if I wake up from a dream during the middle of the night and it seems interesting enough to write down, I grab my phone (which is always handy) and write myself a note of the basic things that happened. That way I remember them better :P

Also, I found this pretty interesting. I had three dreams in a span of four minutes:

After Dream #1
- I woke up from a dream and summarized it on my phone. The summary was saved at 7:14 AM

Dream #2
- I dreamt that I woke up from a dream and summarized this dream on my phone.

After Dream #3

- I later woke up after a third dream and opened my phone to record the third dream. I noticed that the second dream had not been written down at all - it was at this point that I realized that recording the second dream was a dream in itself.

- I then proceeded to record dream #2 and 3 on my phone. The summary was saved at 7:18 AM.

So, this means that I had 2 dreams in the time span of four minutes! Subtract the time it took to bullet point the dreams on my phone, and that's maybe only 2-3 minutes!

Whenever I go to sleep each night, one of three outcomes occurs:

1. I don't remember my dreams. This is pretty common.
2. I have a smattering of faintly recalled dreams. Also fairly common.
3. I have a long, long night jam-packed with epically strange dream after epically strange dream. Such occasions are rare, but extremely memorable.

Some of my dreams are so bizarre that I remember things from the strangest ones years afterwards, and I sometimes even gave specific dreams names, as though they were episodes of a sitcom or something. I can semi-vividly recall an insane sequence of events that happened during the course of a dream that I had when I was around 6 or 7 (I'm 18 now). I don't even want to discuss that dream, because it's so utterly weird that you guys couldn't think of me the same way again if I related it.
Sums me up. My dreams are structured like an oeuvre of musical pieces, with several motifs popping up regularly.

Okay, I have lots of dreams, and I even remember most of them. However, if I were to explain every single one of them, it would take ages, so I'll just describe two of them.

A pretty recent dream (about 1 week ago) really crossed the border between a real life-like dream and a MMORPG. Bascially, I and 3 other guys I don't know were in a harbor, where there was quite a storm going on and we were going to board a ship. We all had a level rank which was quite high, 150 out of 200 or something, and we were all quite experienced. However, I quickly realized I didn't know anything anymore, which I said as: 'I haven't been playing this game in a long time.' Afterwards, I got some kind of book, which contained all my data and statistics in it, and I could even change some things around. My class was some kind of rogue-like thing by the way.
Anyways, after that we got some sleep (in-dream). When we woke up, we were in a lush and sunny place with a giant tree. We already saw lots of strong bee enemies from far away, so we prepared ourselves for battle. After some traveling and climbing/platforming inside of the tree, we reached some kind of giant ledge/branch combination which we all could easily stand on. We then battled with a lot of giant high-leveled bees with great ease. We then collected the spoils and the loot, and then I woke up.

It was fucking awesome, and I hope to get some kind of continuation from this in a later dream.

However, I get unpleasant dreams too, sometimes. The one I experienced very frequently when I was younger was falling in an endless pit, but there was one particular nightmare that I still remember in full detail. It's not the worst by far, but I was still quite scared when I woke up.

I was just sitting in my house, watching tv, all that kind of stuff. Everyone was gone except for me, so I kind of relaxed and ate a lot, etc.
However, suddenly there's this guy storming into the room, and he shoots me with a gun. The bullet was far off, but it actually had homing properties: directed to my heart. I was scared as shit and I knew I was gonna die, but somehow I managed to freeze everything in place (while the bullet was already halfway through my skin), and the word 'PAUSE' was floating between me and the other guy. I quickly ran towards it, which had the unfortunate side-effect of pushing the bullet further into my body (because it was still in place), and I felt intense pain. While half-dead, I noticed an option called 'QUIT GAME', and I punched/selected that option as many times as I could.
Then I woke up.

My dreams can actually get way weirder and more scary than this, but I'd rather not explain those.

Last edited:
One really frustrating thing that happens sometimes when I dream: I see an utterly AWESOME video game level, and sometimes when I wake up, I realize "Hey, I could make that with the level editors for various games I have...or, at least, I could if I remembered the dream vividly enough to actually construct it."

Every so often, I do remember a detail from one of those dreams well enough to use it in my projects, but they rarely look or play as well as they do my head. In fact, the idea for the vent-hopping over rising acid in Fume Shaft Zone Act 2 came from a dream. But it was way more epic in the dream than it turned out when I actually went through with the idea.

Half the time I can actually piece together parts of dreams of levels I envision while I'm sleeping or daydreaming and can actually make it in Doom Builder 2, most of the time I cannot and utterly fail at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back