Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm, hi, I'm Arf.
I haven't been on the forums for very long, and I'm kinda getting around with the whole shebang, I'm a pretty new user so go easy on me!
Since I was born in 1992, one can deduct that I am between 11 and 43 years old.
I'm an aspiring game designer, coder, programmer, artist, comic book writer, animator, compositor, pianist, actor and director.
If there were a phrase that would describe me best it'd be:
"Jack of all trades, master of none."

I'm Flaming Blaze and I based my name from my favorite character, Blaze The Cat. I made it "Flaming" because Burning Blaze already existed so I decided to put my own whirl on the name, and Flaming was close to Burning. I'm 10 years old (11 this 2009) and I make videos, mostly CP videos, but I don't play CP that much anymore so I play SRB2 and make videos of them.

hey

i am Jamil AKA: Koopadawg a boy. i based my Character on well my favorite Character Koopa and i kinda put the dawg in because i was also watching american idol. curse you randy jackson. either way i am 14 years old. i love srb2. i make movies with pictures. i have youtube. my user name is shadowriders25. i love to sing. i love playin mario kart ds and i am in 7 th grade

my name is speedy fox and i like sonic and mario games. my favorite sonic character is tails. i made a custom character who is like tails' twin but red.

I'm Trace Wilson, or rather Trace568. I am a 14-year-old going on 15 on March 8. I live in Oceanside, California in the United States. I'm also a freshman in High School. I used to be here in the SRB2 community as "Super Trace568", but for some reason, the account got disabled. I'm a really kind person when you get to know me, but a few events in the past that have happened in my life made me a sort of an hot-headed person. But, I'm always kind and nice. Also, I like to make death match levels on SRB2. I also take care of my deceased aunt's cat in my room. Well, that's my intro.

Themandog6 said:
Im TMD6, But you can call me thedog. I am 7. (I AINT A CRYIN OUT LOUD BABY.) And i like srb2 allot..... I was born around 02/15/2002. Yesterday was my birthday.

Wait, aren't you suppose to be over the age -13- to view the SRB2 Forums?

SuperSonicStar* said:
Themandog6 said:
Im TMD6, But you can call me thedog. I am 7. (I AINT A CRYIN OUT LOUD BABY.) And i like srb2 allot..... I was born around 02/15/2002. Yesterday was my birthday.

I don't think that really matters, because we have rules, and hopefully everyone has read them. And one of the rules say to be appropriate, like rule #1.

http://www.srb2.org/mb/viewtopic.php?t=10565#r1

PS: This is a one time thing. I will never do my little rant about age again. Because I'm only ten. I don't think age matters. Sorry about the backseat moderation.

SuperSonicStar* said:
Themandog6 said:

The COPPA was overturned. Wiki it.

Hello everyone. My username is edward13two. I pretty much use this username on every website I sign up to. I'm 15, currently in the ninth grade, and hating it. I like to play video games, but my favorite series is the Sonic series. Tails is my favorite character. I really like to listen to video game music, mostly sonic music.

SuperSonicStar* said:
Im SuperSonicStar*, a 15 year old teen. I like srb2 and the community, even though its sometimes slacky >.<. Im not found to be in srb2 as I use to be everyday last two years. And my real name is Kite (which I hate dearly), so im called Star. Im quite serious at most times now since im emo. I can be found as LXSonic, S.S.Star*, and or DarkSpeed (serves you right Lightspeed).

You took the name -DarkSpeed- away. He still uses the name, Kite. You have to deal with that cruel fact.

Hi everyone. I'm SpiritCrusher, a 14-year-old from Germany. I actually play this game since last April but I never bothered to become a member of the MB. Well, 'til now.

SpiritCrusher said:
Hi everyone. I'm SpiritCrusher, a 14-year-old from Germany. I actually play this game since last April but I never bothered to become a member of the MB. Well, 'til now.

Nice to have you with us. Welcome to the MessageBoards.

TrueTenguMan said:
SpiritCrusher said:

Indeed. And nice name. SpiritCrusher..... Ouch.

GREG THE CAT said:
TrueTenguMan said:
SpiritCrusher said:

Indeed. And nice name. SpiritCrusher..... Ouch.
It's actually a song name and has nothing to do with any kind of games. But I use it for all message boards etc., so I decided to use it here as well. Sounds scary, doesn't it?

SpiritCrusher said:
It's actually a song name and has nothing to do with any kind of games. But I use it for all message boards etc., so I decided to use it here as well. Sounds scary, doesn't it?
When I read that you were German and that your username was SpiritCrusher, well.......my racism caught up with me.

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
SpiritCrusher said:
When I read that you were German and that your username was SpiritCrusher, well.......my racism caught up with me.
Your racism? Do you mean that you thought I was racist (like German = Hitler + SpiritCrusher = Nazi)?

I always thought it was a cliché that Americans think we're all Nazis :D

SpiritCrusher said:
Eblo the Hedgehog said:
SpiritCrusher said:
Your racism? Do you mean that you thought I was racist (like German = Hitler + SpiritCrusher = Nazi)?

I always thought it was a cliché that Americans think we're all Nazis :D
Woah, who said I was American?

But no, I'm not racist. I do make racist jokes, however.

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
Woah, who said I was American?

But no, I'm not racist. I do make racist jokes, however.
I didn't say you were American but it's always the Americans who think so.

So, what did you actually mean with this:
Eblo the Hedgehog said:
well.......my racism caught up with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back