SRB2 v1.09 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is... My turret enemy from Lightbulb Factory Zone was re-sprited and programmed in as well, the only difference in it being the sound effect it makes when it shoots and the jetty-syn bullets, when my version used Eggmobile rockets... ... ... *sigh* I have SOMETHING in 1.09, at least, even if noone outside the small group of people who played Lightbulb Factory know I thought it up to begin with.

It sucked anyway, and Mystic calls it his worst idea ever. No big loss there, unless you enjoyed the either boring or laggy matches.

I liked Chaos, myself. Only gripe was that it was easy to chain just by spinning around in place, which is probably why it was removed - it's a pretty fatal flaw, that.

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
Logan_GBA said:
1st, don't double post
Do you have a condition that makes you see doubles or something? As us normal people can see, I didn't double post
No, you DID double post. I saw it with my own two eyes - it's just a moderator or somebody's already taken care of it. And personally, two people (maybe three if the mod/admin will admit to doing it) are probably a better indication than one person.

Oh, and calm the heck down. Yeesh. NOBODY'll help you if you sass them like that.

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
Logan_GBA said:
1st, don't double post
Do you have a condition that makes you see doubles or something? As us normal people can see, I didn't double post
No, you DID double post. I saw it with my own two eyes - it's just a moderator or somebody's already taken care of it. And personally, two people (maybe three if the mod/admin will admit to doing it) are probably a better indication than one person.

Oh, and calm the heck down. Yeesh. NOBODY'll help you if you sass them like that.
Meh sorry, I had a sad weekend , and I tend to take things out of people. Plus it is my nature.

SSNTails said:
As you non-administrator can't see, I deleted your double post.
Isn't that, like, the second time you've ever done anything administrative? :P

Actually, no. Some things I do that people just don't know about. I'm just as stealthy in real life. Maybe I should be Batman..
..wait, I am being batman... this halloween... :)

Costume is almost done, I just need to finish the belt and a few other small things. I'll be sure to post pictures.

I noticed the translucent hud effect in OGL, that is VERY useful (not sarcastic). Im gonna go play CTF now :)

And there STILL isn't any documentation on editing SRB2 1.09. Please update as soon as possible, for I want to use some of the special features added to it!

Speaking of holidays, I made a STJr Christmas card for all of you guys at the MB, but I'll post that when the holidays roll around.

I don't know why, but I started to cry when I was drawing it. Strange... *shrugs*

Omega the Hedgehog said:
I don't know why, but I started to cry when I was drawing it. Strange... *shrugs*

*coughcough*pussy*coughcough*

Just like he was acting on IRC earlier:

<Digiku> Too bad, Hot Coff-- Chaos mode is removed.
<Bigboi> You're fucking kidding me.
<Digiku> No, I'm not. See for yourself.
<Bigboi> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
<Bigboi> 111111111

I think he's in between sensitive...

furyhunter600 said:
And there STILL isn't any documentation on editing SRB2 1.09. Please update as soon as possible, for I want to use some of the special features added to it!
Check the editing section, it should be up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back