It's Halo 2 day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
firemario1001 said:
Meh, I might sucumb to the evil Microsoft Empire if we Gamecube owners keep getting lousy third party support

Amen. Nearly all of my Gamecube games are first party (save for Sonic Mega Collection). An Xbox doesn't sound like such a bad system anymore, but what other sweet games are there besides the Halo series?

BTW, I got introduced to Red vs. Blue through the DVDs being given away in EGM, and they are so funny (as is Mega 64).

There are way too many to name. The series on XBox are almost endless. There are so many great games that I can't even start to name them

X-box will be getting Doom 3 soon, and Rockstar released the GTA double pack. I'm sure there will be other great PC games to be ported over as well.

hehe... X-box is now big enough to get its own mascot. Can you say "Mr. Clip?"

16 player games are much fun, I went over a friend's for his birthday and had a 16 player game ^^. It wasn't Halo 2, though, just the first one.

Ya, my friend had a 16 player link up party too...who's your friend anyway?

Ultrasonic05 said:
16 player games are much fun, I went over a friend's for his birthday and had a 16 player game ^^. It wasn't Halo 2, though, just the first one.

You'd think that that's slightly too personal information to share on a random message board? :P

Finally played Halo 2 at my sister's last night.
It was alright, I mean, I only played 2 player Co-op and Slayer, it'd probably be more fun if she had Xbox live.

Definatly. Trust me. More people are online on Halo 2 than on Halo 1. Although, I much enjoy Halo 1 better. Halo 2 was too short. The ending wasn't even complete

Shadow Hog said:
Ultrasonic05 said:

You'd think that that's slightly too personal information to share on a random message board? :P

XD, I was asking cause I thought maybe he lived in Carteret. Don't know what I was thinking..... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back