Fred The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way to tell you are being sarcastic on the internet, unless you actually SAY somewhere that you are being sarcastic before someone says something back.
Well, I could tell that he was sarcastic just fine before he said that he wasn't serious. I mean, it's John Cena, what kind of idiot would actually considering him an amazing actor?

He acts every Monday Night on RAW, I don't see why he couldn't act half as good in about 10 minutes of a movie.

Plus, this is his, like, 5th movie appearance since 2005.

Oh yeah, he starred in classics like The Marine, 12 Rounds and Legendary, all which were critically acclaimed masterpieces!

Well, he's not a bad actor or anything, but he's hardly first-class either.

Don't forget, this movie wasn't very top-notch, in my honest opinion, so you are right in some ways, but you can't deny him being a good actor, what with all the money he recieves from all the movies he's starred in.

It's news to me that high-grossing films always contain good actors. Just like high-selling music isn't necessarily good.

I said that you can't deny he is a GOOD actor, due to his earnings. I never said the movies he starred in were good, I said he gets a lot of money from them, this movie (I remind you that this topic is about) included. I said I found it funny, but that doesn't automatically make it a great movie.

I never said the movies he starred in were good, I said he gets a lot of money from them, this movie (I remind you that this topic is about) included. I said I found it funny, but that doesn't automatically make it a great movie.

It's news to me that high-grossing films always contain good actors.
Neither did I.

You know, just because he earned money from the films, that doesn't mean he's good. He's just popular from all the wrestling stuff.

Which is why they hire him.
WWE is more acting than it is wrestling.
Hell, even the wrestling itself is acting nowadays.
Since he has been with the WWE for so long, you can assume that he is pretty damn good at acting, if anything.
He may not be the best, mind you, but he is still a good actor.

EDIT: Maybe we should stop arguing before we get a topic locked.
I dunno, just a suggestion.

WWE has no good acting. The bad acting is covered up by the fact that everyone is screaming at the top of their lungs, so it's hard to really tell the good from the bad. Nobody in that series act very well at all. They're all hired for their muscles and athletic abilities. WWE is by no way a good measure for acting.

How/Why... is that guy so freaking popular.. his videos aren't even funny ¬.¬ sometimes i'm ashamed to be a human, and people these days really make me wonder.

Your opinions don't matter. A large amount of people clearly like this 'Fred' character. It outweighs the hatred against him, and furthermore, companies exist to make profit, not to make quality.

I'm suprised my cousin likes Fred.
I annoy her with my hatred of him. She was watching iCarly once, the episode with Fred, and I...kind of turned off the TV while she was watching it.

She sometimes says, "oh my gammit"! I know she expects me to laugh. I pseudo-laugh at almost everything she says. Except that.

Fred the Movie just plain sucked. From what I saw, it was barfing everywhere and editing that is NOTHING like the videos he did his self. His voice pitch is screwed up. EVERYTHING JUST PLAIN SUCKS! Nick is such a fail these days.
Nah, I don't think Nick made the movie, but they early showed it.

I had gotten bored one day and went on Wikipedia and just found out they are planning a sequal. I dont know when but currently it is to be announced.

Last edited:
wow...were still talking about the Fred Movie? the movie wasn't even that good... his voice gets so annoying after a while that ya really can't sit through an hour of him... thats like, walking barefoot on nails, its bloody painful haha

I had gotten bored one day and went on Wikipedia and just found out they are planning a sequal. I dont know when but currently it is to be announced.
Guess what, since my lil bro was subscribed to him before he had died, my older bro and I decided to close his Youtube channel. Under new subscriptions, there was a new Fred video. Now, he talks to 'celeberties'. At the end of the video, there it was the trailer to Fred The Movie 2 Night of the Living Fred. Brace yourself everyone.

EDIT: The first episode he reviewed Obama. Fucking Obama!? Just for having an annoying voice, videos, and a god forsaken movie gets you to meet the president!? Damn! BTW the celeberties are fake. So...yeah.... =/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back