To a441

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSC

I just want to say I'm sorry. I've called you an ass in public many times over the past week just because you banned me for going off topic in #SRB2 access. Doing that means that I was the ass, not you. I just want to get this out in the open and say I'm sorry.

icon_pm.gif

>.>

Whatever. I don't really care. The topic was posted for a441 so I don't care what you say I should have done. Just let him read it and let him decide.

He'll probably accept/deny your apology and then tell you that this could've been done better via private message.

This is just like that other post that was locked. And still he postes here.

Are you refering to the topics I made back when I was being a jerk? >.>

Edit: Ohh... or the one made by bigboi?

Oh my god...How in the world can you compare my post to bigboi's. His topic was a dumb poll asking if he was as bad as GKWX2 or whatever his name is. My topic is apologizing for being an ass and asking for a441's forgiveness. I clearly don't see how that's related at all to bigboi's topic. Someone please point me to the light.

* turns SSC to the side
There. That's the light.
* flips the switch that turns on his lamp (AS SEEN IN JTE'S PAD!)
Pretty, eh? :lol:

Wow...it is!

So my nick on IRC was Mordock|EQOA because I forgot to change my name back to SSC when I was done. I decided to see if I was unbanned. So I type /join #srb2 and woah, I'm in! Then I say something along the lines of "Yay! Thank you a441!" and then I see "SSC, your still banned". I checked the ban list and sure enough...

I hate it when that happens! :(

Yeah, that happens a lot, but mostly with people who are IP banned and their IP somehow changes. You're lucky, you could just pretend you were your brother or something :? Uh... No, don't do that because I'll know it's you >.>

Next apology thread I see on here gets deleted as soon as I see it, no matter what the reason. I don't care if you're even apologizing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back