Franch forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic_DX

Hello everyone here I propose to you to create a French forum! you must create an English forum, and another French, like this site EX :(but there are several languages): http://www.ejay.co.uk/forum/default.asp?ck=y that will be well because there is much French, who plays has this play, and there are some who do not include/understand English, therefore like me for example, lol finally I includes/understands a little... Here, if you can that am cool, and if not bin so much worse;). To translate by google.fr lool ^^° :lol:

ummm... two words of advice, learn more english, (your getting good, but you need to learn proper grammer)and e-mail or pm a request to the one of the forum administrators. Be careful what you ask for... 8)

Umm, dude... if you want to stay on these boards... don't spam, 'kay? you'll probably hear from Mystic. >.>

Read a bit more carefully, he was giving an example.

Sonic_DX: Not a bad idea, but I don't think there is enough interest. If you could ask your French-speaking friends to come by and agree with you, maybe we might think about it, but I don't know. We'd need someone to moderate the new forum, and I personally am not that confident in my French skills.

Read a bit more carefully, he was giving an example.

He was? Sorry, I just saw the link and decided it was spam.
I wasn't going to read through the whole thing because I'm such a slow reader. O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back