Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arnie28

Hi!
Will you be so kind to give me the address of some internet shop where I can buy cigarettes Marlboro?

man, you really dont ask people to tell you where to buy cigs.some of us are kids and dont use em. i bet you juste joined to ask, mystic lock and ban him. hes new and asked for cigs. thats like asking for drugs, for shame :cry:

well you know someone asking for things that should be illegal is wrong. we dont want to get involed with someone who puts his own name as his nick. he brobably got imbarassed and left by now. stupid teen. :evil: and im talking about all teens you know

Considering his 'website' was 'suspended' and he's with "Russian Entertainment", I doubt he's legit. Account deleted.

Wow. My first administrative action in..... ever.

Someone asking where to buy cigars on... a Sonic forum.

This will be right up there with the "How do I jump" topic, I'll bet.

I can't wait to see Mystic's reaction to this. Hold on to your butts, folks. *Pulls up a chair and grabs some popcorn*

Mystic needs to enforce his Stalin-like regime over the boards better. Maybe put up an Iron Curtain to keep the stupid newbies out. Of course, that traps us inside, but I like this place anyway.

OMG! no one thinks you should ask people who don't know you to get a site for cigs. man thats low :? you just made your user name aslo didnt you. If you want to talk about cigs then make a cigarette forum. -.o;

If you know it's a retarded topic then why don't you people stop posting in it and leave it to somone that has the power to do something? -_-

Better yet, if you know it's a stupid topic, don't post in it so it dies of it's own lack of activity instead of forcing me to lock it.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back