SuperSonic.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the same wad has been updated 3 times...*tries*
EDIT: Meh, its alright, but some earlier bugs like the turning bug and some other things wernt fixed. I was hoping this wad would fade into obscurity. >_>

Maybe you could make him turn "hyper" by making the colors flash from one to the other using SOCs.

color 1
wait 1
color 2
wait 1
color 3
wait 1
etc.

If I remember right, It should be that.

Besides, we don't need this, we have a working Super Sonic. Unless you're so bad at SRB2 that you can't beat the special stages. In which case, you suck.

Besides, we don't need this, we have a working Super Sonic. Unless you're so bad at SRB2 that you can't beat the special stages. In which case, you suck.

That can actually be fun to do in time attacked! Go for the fastest time in collecting the emeralds!

I've tested it. Why didn't you do anything to S_SKIN? Like giving him float? And making a actionspd of 50/70 or something.

superdieam0.png

Because I was bored.

Hey,it's a good WAD but how about when it turns super Sonic's spikes go longer or something? Because at the moment all it does is mess up with Sonic facing you and it's weird.

That means nothing: Give the exact version number since what you think is the "current version" may differ from the actual current version.

just use the console command "VERSION", it will tell you what version you are running

Glenchlax said:
Are you using v1.09.3.36?

Check the announcements please, .36 was out more than a week ago (exact date I can't remember).
We're at .42 now :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back