Post your pics/art here!

My fan character, Spirit The Mouse.
Spirit-1.png

It is as if the characters from A Goofy Movie were combined with the character design and proportions from South Park and mixed with the ambiance and fashion sense of... oh, say... The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Wow.

I'm actually impressed with how much better the details of this are compared with your work from just months ago (the hands in particular... you didn't trace them, did you?). I just don't like the overall character design. If you wanna go the short and squat route, make your characters look less detailed and busy. Think South Park or Kirby. On the other hand, you could keep the level of detail you have now if the characters were proportioned more like Mickey Mouse or Sonic... Maybe about "three heads high" (that is, their heads constitute roughly a third of their totally body height).

Continue to draw and improve... I gotta say, I like the color schemes and and the bizarre apparel of these guys. Not half bad...

Last edited:
ShadeThePowerIsRevealedDXWallPaper.png

My WallPaper for my SADX Hack
SSGDXWallPaper.png

My WallPaper for my Friends SADX Hack
NickoPoster.png

My best drawing of me with all the details I could put in of myself in Anime (IRL)
Shadecopy.png

Shade-DenMak with the best Details I could give.
Hope you like them! ^^

carcinogeneticist_by_spherallic-d2zszer.jpg

Crosspost from my deviantArt.

Also, it's kinda sad that I only draw/doodle when I'm bored in class.

Could certainly use some work, the spikes, in particular, and if that red dot is classed as his other eye, then it's looking upwards a bit too much.

Also, a few other pictures I've done within the past week:

kyonbytimhansen.png

kazebytimhansen.png

^Final Fantasy Unlimited = Awesome

gotboredbytimhansen.png

Please don't get the wrong idea, guys, I just like her design, is all...
EDIT: Shiny Boobs FTW

Brawl, if I were you, I would start on drawing a different style, your artwork gives us nausea at it´s best.

I´d actually upload my drawings if it didn´t take more than 5 minutes to upload a single image.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back