Sticky.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks ugly. First WAD or not, this isn't good, and you're not getting credit. And besides, stick figures aren't the most original thing that they have in the world today.

astar said:
You gotta problem with that? its my first character WAD.

Sorry, but just because it's your first, doesn't mean it's anywhere near acceptable.

Stick figures made in paint are painfully simple, and highly unoriginal. It takes, what, 3 minutes in paint per sprite, at best? :/

Dark Warrior said:
astar said:

Sorry, but just because it's your first, doesn't mean it's anywhere near acceptable.

Stick figures made in paint are painfully simple, and highly unoriginal. It takes, what, 3 minutes in paint per sprite, at best? :/
So making charather WADs has to be long?

ola said:
Dark Warrior said:
astar said:

So making charather WADs has to be long?

Yes,Making chars. Wads has to be long,Or else...no one will accept it

Just looking at the pictures i see it horrible and no-SRB2 styled.

Edit:Nope,And totally a 2-D-Look-A-Like wad

They don't have to take a long time to make. It depends how good you want your sprites to be. Astar's sticky WAD must have taken him only a few minutes to make with not much work put into the sprites at all, whilst CZ64's character WADs, for example, have had plenty of work gone into the sprites to make them look good. This may not go for all his character WADs, but it does with most of them.

SonicTheDalek said:
There's already a stick-figure based character. It's called Stick Dude.

What about that wire-frame character? Doesn't that character look like a stick man too? Or has my memory failed me again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back