Kakashi.wad (question help plz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman

PSO & Arad Senki addict
Kakarun.png

This took me about 10 hours and I couldn't release it earlier because I was moving.

This maybe the biggest character you'll ever play with. His feet are in the ground. His ugly sprites are spring jump.

Well have fun.

http://freewebs.com/jmanx13/narutomod.htm

I just fix the link sorry, about that.

You can get it from my website.

Please at least say something related to this topic, you think I don't know the way it's put together is ugly.

What a coincidence!I'm watching Naruto right now!I think this might be th 5th or 6th episode.In this episode Kakashi uses Sharigan(i don't think i writed this right) where his eye looks weird. :|

Silver Da Hedgehog said:
What a coincidence! I'm watching Naruto right now! I think this might be the
5th or 6th episode. In this episode, Kakashi uses Sharingan(i don't think i writed this right) where his eye looks weird. :|

[offtopic]Pfft. I've seen all 221 episodes and still waiting for more. Episode 221 is the start of the new Naruto, it's called Naruto Shippunden. Yes, Kakashi's eye looks like that because when he was a kid, his friend was about to die so his dieng friend told Kakashi to take his Sharingan. You find that out in Kakashi Gaiden. [/offtopic]

Wooooh, waaay off topic. I just had to say that, I'm sorry. :P

Cool, Kakashi looks pretty good. I like how you shaded him.

Small complaint. He looks all pixelly in Software, he runs funny lookin', and his feet are in the ground!

wtf?

Sykotic said:
Small complaint. He looks all pixelly in Software, he runs funny lookin', and his feet are in the ground!

wtf?

Its pixelly because of he is tall so I had to highres it. And as I said on the first post he's so tall his feet is in the ground. Seriouslly, you need to read things.

Blarg, I wish that when people made large characters, that they would adjust the collision detection. His collision bubble is all screwed up.

One thing about this. I think some of you guys get annoyed by when he thoks, I forgot to take that out.

Shouldn't the characters be able to have the ability of double jumping instead of thoking? It looks a bit, un-natral

I remember seeing in Naruto: clash of ninja, that characters double jumped.

There ninjas. Just think about it. When Kakashi does lighting Blade on the game he dashes forward. I was actually going to do gliding w/ no climb, but it makes him to powerful.

I know, but when I make him glide, I want his action speed at least 70 or higher. And when its that fast, its basically infinate thoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back