[Open Assets] SRB2Cineblast

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, how exactly do you turn off OpenGL? My computer just HATES OpenGL!
NOTE: I don't know too much about OpenGL because I literally have only used it once or twice. =P

How does your computer 'hate' OpenGL? It'll be easier for me if this problem of yours can be solved (which it can, I guarantee).

The bot's don't race, right? How about a thing ike SRB2 Riders: A main path to bots to go through them? It is boring to race alone. Isn't it a good suggestion? Think about that.

why does it start automatically on opengl!???! O_o >_< when i play fullscreen is sorta desturbing on this com.

How does your computer 'hate' OpenGL? It'll be easier for me if this problem of yours can be solved (which it can, I guarantee).
I was using my old computer. Apparently, whenever I use OpenGL on my OLD computer, (my new one was just fixed, yay) the game lags like HELL. I don't know why. But now that I got my newer one fixed, it is not a problem anymore. Thanks for the help from everyone though!

I know it seems like as soon as you do one thing, five complaints arise because of it. But automatic OpenGL and automatic windowed mode are both fucking retarded/annoying. So please, give us the option to have fullscreen/no OpenGL.

I don't know where you get that automatic windowed mode from, because it doesn't happen for me. And as I already said a million times, run with the "-soft" parameter for Software mode.

Where's that DAMN Linux release?! Seriously. I could go for some Cineblasting through Linux. Well, as soon as Alam finishes helping me with my OpenGL dilemma.

I think you should fix the quirk with the different colored bots in CTF; if you start a mode such as match or coop with bots, and switch the mode to ctf, the non-blue and non-red bots will not be on a team, like they are eahc on invisible teams of their color.

Last edited:
I think you should fix the quirk with the different colored bots in CTF; if you start a mode such as match or coop with bots, and switch the mode to ctf, the non-blue and non-red bots will not be on a team, like they are eahc on invisible teams of their color.

Just type addbot Red or addbot blue.

They still don't show up on the teams leaderboard, and they only can hit you.

EDIT: I got the new exe, and I must say, I love it. CHaos mode works great, even though there are only 3 levels, 2 of which are too big to actually have fun in, and I love the fact that you can add bots from wad files like Mighty, but I did notice one little thing about adding the espio wad: If you add the espio wad from this site, a blue sphere appears around you, and the only way to remove it is to restart the game. But that is a small problem, so you don't have to worry about it. I applaud you, you have made srb2 even better than it already is, which is nigh-impossible.

Last edited:
The "blue-sphere" thing is a classic glitch. Something is mixing with espio poorly and spawning a thok/spintrail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back