Colormap problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, If I Install the color maps using my control sector, and put in the Proper color, nothing happens.

1. Tag the colormap to the control sector :P
2. The color must be in the upper texture, not the main one.

Upper sector? oh.... thank you.

::EDIT::
The Color is solid, not Translucent. How do I fix that?

Some extra information...

Hi astar.

First things first, if you need anymore help, click on this link! Explore the site for many level designing techniques, as well as a description for each linedef, sector, and thing type.

If you wish to know more about colormaps and how they function, feel free to read below.

The colormap article on the SRB2 Wiki can be found here: http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Linedef_Type_16.

That article has an example WAD containing the linedef type (16). You can download the WAD itself and figure out what to do from there, or you can read the whole explanation of how to install a working colormap. There are also common colormaps listed on the page, but if you need to find a unique colormap, you can check out the Color Codes page by clicking here: http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Color_Codes . There is no need to guess the hex values using Microsoft Paint and a calculator that can convert numbers into hex characters anymore...

you put a Period in one of your URLs by mistake. Wiki's down again.... and my Alpha stopped working.

How? The higher it is, the more intense the colors are. The lower, the less. What kind of water block is it? Opaque? Translucent?

Did you putted the Colormap number into the back side?It must be in the front side,If it is in the back side...It will not work.

astar said:
WTF? You put the color map in a control sector. One sided.

EDIT: Yes, it already was.

Ok...top side...front side...is it shiny and its with F_SKY1 as ceiling texture?If you do that...you can't see your Colormap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back