Post your pics/art here!

I know right! Anyway, Nice picture you got there Ill Begin. Your a really good artist! I've gotta get out my pencils and draw more.

and_lo__evil_was_smitten_by_tainted_coil-d52o853.png

Hand drawn and colored in Photoshop

B2ojF.png

Sprite I made for one of my bestest friends of their TF2 Heavy loadout as a gift. We call it the Hippie Heavy for the looks, especially the unusual I got for them. :P

Doubt that anyone remembers my old Jelly.wad from 1.09, but I've gone back to the character and updated his appearance for fun.

precipice__atmus_by_tainted_coil-d53rk80.png

Yo dawg, I heard you like Sparkle Hunting, so I put Twilight Sparkle in your Sparkle Hunting so you can Sparkle Hunt while you Sparkle Hunt.

sparkle_hunting_by_nixtras-d53u9ey.png

The moral of the story, Lollipop Chainsaw is awesome. Go buy it.

Also, XAlted, the thought of Twilight being a cheer-leader makes me sick to my stomach. Like, 4-Chan Rule 34 sick.
Yeah but Juliet and Twilight Sparkle have the same voice actor, that was the point.

And hey, at least it wasn't Ben 10 as Juilet. That'd be a lot more disturbing.

Brawl, I appreciate your art because you do three things-

draw in your own strange style

never say anything about people who mock it

never say anything ever

you are truly a good artist.

Brawl, there's no way I could ever appreciate your art if you never tell anyone what said art is supposed to be about.

I think it's something from Gravity Falls, a new cartoon on Disney Channel.

I heard it's pretty good, but I personally couldn't tell you since I don't have Disney anymore.

It's obviously about a brunette girl with braces running away from a vampire-gnome (or it may be a were-gnome, or it may have really bad pinkeye). The girl may or may not end up killing, injuring or slowing the gnome by utilizing a grappling gun and a wooden stake.

You are all over-thinking this. Literalists never feel obligated to find deeper meanings in works of art :/

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back