FLCL A.K.A. Fooly Cooly

Status
Not open for further replies.
As many of you may know by now, there is a show out there called FLCL. It is very famous for its extreme amount of random whose a whats and extreme plot and very short 6 episodes of a full series. I though that this show would be a good conversation topic since it has so many fans. If you have not seen it before, you should because it is pretty good by my standards.

"Extreme amount" is an understatement. Even the internetz can't help me understand it beyond "Hi I'm (boy) and I'm lazy, my bro plays Baseball in America, an alien is our housekeeper and she hits shit with a guitar often. We also have a robot that burst out of my head which my pyro girlfriend who is 7 years older than me named Kanti after a god in her video game about burning down a city. Did I mention the giant iron masquerading as a medicine factory about to kill us all?"

The animation saves it. Other than that, there is not much behind the story than "boy meets girl" and puberty. Although I liked what one of the guys who made it said during an interview, about how the show says "It's ok to feel stupid". It's nice to see somebody tell you to swallow your ego.
It's actually kind of shallow.

Oh hey it's random and quirky just like me~

Pass.

Also, save me that puberty allegory horseshit. It doesn't make it any better.

Always trolling on my posts, aren't ya Bigboi?

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Always trolling on my posts, aren't ya Bigboi? Naw, its cool I'm just kidding around your opinion is your opinion.

I thought it was funny. Not too interesting of a show though other than its weird animations and randomness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back