The Wiikend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusuto

What i mean by Wiikend is because I may find and get Wii the weekend!! :D

And it should come with Wii Sports, And i'm also getting Super Paper Mario, (Release Date: Apr 9 2007) I can't wait! Heres the reason: My brother works at Wal-Mart and he is getting his check tomorrow and its like $400 as far as i know. I Also can't wait until i get to go on the internet on my TV... Wait, My TV Is too small, And its old, So i'm gonna do it on the living room TV or my Brothers TV, There are flash games on Newgrounds that are designed for the Wii, I wonder if its supports Java, And i could play Rune Scape. (Yes i know) I'm not joking,

Experience The Power Of The Wii 8)

EDIT: Thank you Ashura for fixing that for me

Kusuto said:
Whaaaat? I Just letting everyone know that i'm getting a Wii

So? I don't think it deserves its own topic. Lots of other people are probably getting a wii OR already have a wii, but you don't see them making topics about it :|

Yea, he just wanted us to know. I got a PS3, my sister got the Xbox 360, and my uncle got the Wii. Well good for you on havinf the Wii anyway.

I am getting a Wii with my $1,000 Allowance for helping sell our house. My sister will get the Wii and I will get a PS3 and other stuff.
I am not joking with the $1,000 thing. I AM NOT SHARING IT! :eek:

No Wii's

I Have an announcement to make: My brother got his paycheck yesterday, But There were no Wii's in town! :cry: I Guess Loveland or even THIS WHOLE STATE! (Colorado) Has a shortage of Wii's, So there is a 60% Chance We might get a Wii, Maybe today? Tomorrow? Easter? Next Week??? I Have no clue, Maybe ill never get a Wii... :(

What about a PS3? How about NO! Its Too expensive.

Xbox 360? Maybe... I Would be disappointed if my brother got that instead, We might get a Xbox 360 around winter Or early 2008

I Would always vote for the Nintendo Wii, Ive Always wanted to play Wii Sports in my whole life, So don't blame Loveland for having a shortage of Wii's, Blame All those People that were camping out on front of the following stores: Wal-Mart, GameStop, EB Games, Best Buy, And alot more... My family has allot of Bad luck... So will i ever get a Wii? Find out until Nintendo's next system launches

And YOU ronin sanji, Stop whining about every post i make, Its Not like Global warming is gonna start right away, Or the whole world is gonna Burst into flames...

EDIT: Wait a minute... I Don't think its ronin sanji, I Guess its Flame TH (The Hedgehog) That whining about every post i make!

EDIT2: I Think it was I'll Begin that was whining about well not just my posts/topics, Allot of peoples posts/topics

I was totally excited about the Wii. 2 days before 8 December(PAL releasedate) I was in a gameshop called nedgame, finding a real europese Wii. At 6 December. Lucky me I had enough money with me, since that was the last one. 2 Days before release, thats just awesome.

I bought Twilight Princess that day too. Nearly everything for the Wii that was planned for 8 December was there already. I wanted to get some Wii points too, but I only had around 300 Euro(1 euro is 1,1 dollar) with me.

Kusuto, I wasn't whining about your post, I was just saying that most people get a wii and they don't post about it on the forums because it's not THAT important.

Well, If you want to hear my story about how I got a Wii, here it is:

One day, on the weekend, I had my mom stand outside my local videio game store at 4 AM in the morning, and she waited online for 4 hours. I happen to be sound asleep (Yes, I am evil, Bwah hahaha).
She got my Wii, I managed to set it up and played the first game that touched my hands (Wii Sports, Ugh... I would have preferred something diffrent).

And there, That's my story.

My aunt stood outside Wal-Mart for about 4 hours, went in, got the Wii, came out, gave it to me. That's how I got my Wii. Not very exciting, really.

Kusuto: Well, there's always online sales.

I went into EB Games just after launch, asked for a Wii, and they gave it to me. End of story, almost.

A few days later I read all the horror stories of people unable to find one. I counted myself lucky.

I got the last one at Future Shop on launch day with the money I had saved up from summer (Parents helped a little). I was one very happy nerd that day. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back