TNG2W!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually contributited a ton to it, which also surprised me.

untitled1nl.png

I'm in too, but rather then add new things, I'll be mostly around for fixing mistakes and misconceptions...

Sik said:
In my opinion, Sonicfan is a lost case... :roll: When Tails92 told me that he posted on our forums (it was a joke, but anyways, I didn't notice it initially), the first thing I did was check it... (Hey, Tails92, a question, since when does Sonicfan post in a Spam forum, eh?) Do you know his conduct in other forums? Exactly the same as here... Is more, he stolen the SRB2-Playah avatar for the SFGHQ forums... And his page? Identical as his conduct... And with a stupid clock that is always next to the mouse :?

PS: isn't better make another topic for talk about this?

PS2: Sonicfan, a topic is completely different to a subforum :P I know what you tried to do, but that's not a subforum, definitively...

I don't remember this at all. It must be POSERS!

Hmm, this seems like an interesting project, not JUST for the n00bs, but as a refrence for SRB2 WAD editing proffesionals! I probly will help while I set up my SRB2 Downloads web on Furyhunter Web Network

Sonic Robo Blast 2 Wiki

Simple, if not a bit clichéd, but simple. Most wikis that base themselves out of separate projects are called "(Namehere) Wiki".

I'm highly against using "Wikipedia" in the name since Wikipedia is a wiki itself, and "Wikipedia" is a simple name for that wiki. As far as I know, "Wikipedia" is not an official name of the MediaWiki Software, but a website name.

Digiku is right. It's called 'MediaWiki', a piece of software developed for WikiPedia.

My suggestion: 'SSRG, the SRB2 Stuff Research Group'
:P

hotdog003 said:
My suggestion: 'SSRG, the SRB2 Stuff Research Group'
:P
Actually, SSRG = Sonic Stuff Research Group. Really, that's the real SSRG. And it's dead. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back