• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

**UPDATED SCREENS** The Forest Sector Match Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
sonic260 said:
Zion Crayson said:
The Digital Sea is all wrong (It seemed to me like it was regular water, not swamp water.)
Blame Srb2's textures :/ I'm just improvising a lot of stuff. Finding textures for digital sea can become a problem in the Desert Sector

Umm, NORMAL water can work.

Nathan Speed said:
sonic260 said:
Zion Crayson said:
The Digital Sea is all wrong (It seemed to me like it was regular water, not swamp water.)
Blame Srb2's textures :/ I'm just improvising a lot of stuff. Finding textures for digital sea can become a problem in the Desert Sector

Umm, NORMAL water can work.
It won't. The reason I used the slime texture for the Forest's digital sea was because the digital see there is Yellow (Green in the game) and the regular Blue water would only work for the Ice and Mountain sectors.

Not REALLY yellow, but the sunset like sky was reflected on it.
Then how about this,
Make a water block, make it translucent, and give it a yellow colormap. Better than the ugly green and yellow you got goin' on.

Eh...I still have to learn about stacking multiple FOFs otherwise I could end up splinching the entire map ^^;

zeldagamer00 said:
Hyper Shadic X said:
Chaos Knux said:
Also, heres an image for comparison.
76.jpg

Here's my atemps on a base wall texture for the tower:
tower1.jpg

I based it off the yellow of the tower in CK's post. I know it's sucky and simple, but blame SRB2 for having a pallet. :P

EDIT: wtf happened to the image code? ._. (oh and even though it's a jpg it is so simple that there is no jpg dust :P)
Did you notice the ?t=1226165317 at the end? Just remove that.

Very much thanks. Did that.

Also:

sonic260 said:
Kitsune said:
What's with the yellow walls? I don't remember those being in CL

Sig_4__Forest__Sec__Series_by_Carthage524.png

Make a lighter shade of yellow for the walls, then. ;P

sonic260 said:
Angelus_the_echidna said:
It'd be way cool if you'd put the "Vs William" music for this map
I've given up trying to find Code Lyoko music. It's impossible to find any Lyko music besides the shows theme. Unless you know where to find some?

I'll look into that for you. I've got very good investigative skills.

Aw man, I was hoping you would actually get it. I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in this forum...

Aww man... I was working on the map at school today and I click Import MAINCFG lump by accident, and Doom Builder ended up crashing! All that work for nothing -.-'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back