SRB2 Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armonte

montobot / Armontina
srb2error.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when I try to open srb2/win/riders/jte/se.ect i get this *look above at picture* please help me i dont know what to do

It looks like you may have accidentally modified Sonic.plr. Here is the unmodified version, in case this is true: Sonic.plr

omg

NOW ITS TAILS PLR THATS BROKEN CAN SOME-ONE PLEASE LIKE POST THE TAILS AND KNUX PLR'S

Ash said:
All of SRB2's contents need to be in their own folder.

One of his errors was "A wadfile was not found or valid.", therefore meaning his SRB2 stuff wasn't in a folder. You can ignore me, sure, and reinstall the game 100 times, but if it isn't in a folder, you're screwed; it wont work.

Ash said:
Ash said:
All of SRB2's contents need to be in their own folder.

One of his errors was "A wadfile was not found or valid.", therefore meaning his SRB2 stuff wasn't in a folder. You can ignore me, sure, and reinstall the game 100 times, but if it isn't in a folder, you're screwed; it wont work.
That's not his problem, as when he got the new sonic.plr, it said it had an error with Tails instead.

there are multiple invalid files, reinstall srb2 (your data will still be there, though, strange enough, the data I had when I moved srb2 I had the same data......)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back