SAGE Spotlight: Sonic Robo Blast 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody should implement Super Guide into SRB2, having Luigi clear the game automatically so the player never dies.

Don't forget the part about how it blocks you from getting an unlockable! Final fight? Nope, you used a super guide, so screw you! :3

EDIT: yay 800th post and all that

Last edited:
SRB2 does have sparkling stars.

Let's list a few!
1. NiGHTS mode trail.
2. The spark left behind by Super Sonic every few seconds.

Silly Kaysakado, you forgot to mention that Spazzo and Mystic are sparkling stars! Oh, and Torgo, too! lol

And that, friends, is an excuse to edit my sig.

Last edited:
The main porblem is that they come from behind, so you don't see them until it's too late.
I sort of agree with you. The first time I played Egg Rock Zone, I felt I should begin slowly because most Sonic games end in space, and this was a space oriented level. By taking it more slowly, I noticed more things. For one, I actually saw the big fans. I wasn't sure what they did, but afterwards, I found that portion to not be that huge of a deal. The worse parts in my opinion would be the beginning fan area, since a death pit is placed directly in front of the fan, and the end segment because most players will want to jump over the pit instead of allow the wind to blow them over it, and will most likely run into the dead end.

Feedback is very important, but I've never understood the purpose of providing it in a way that makes you sound like a jerk. If you sound like you're being unfair, people are going to assume you ARE being unfair. This is actually one of my beefs with TSS's administration, as they are overtly cynical and some of their comments just spark drama. There are also a few members here that give criticism in a way that is more likely to encourage drama or get ignored than get any decent attention. I've also known people who go out of their way to be hyperactively critical about a popular game and then rave about an unloved game, which often gives the impression of trying to get attention.

If you are providing a review for the audience, its not about what you wrote, its about what they read. If I write a review and it looks more like a slap to the face, that's not exactly going to have the effect I achieved, would it? (although I would so dearly love to slap the collective sonic fanbase... BOTH sides of the fanbase, on the face!)

That's why a lot of people don't like D00D64. Most of his complaints are valid, but they're usually just put into a really negative perspective. Also, like, capitalized words and stuff make him seem like he's yelling at you about something that should've been obvious. Or something.

That's why a lot of people don't like D00D64. Most of his complaints are valid, but they're usually just put into a really negative perspective. Also, like, capitalized words and stuff make him seem like he's yelling at you about something that should've been obvious. Or something.

Well, I review thing the way I want other people to review my things; honestly, harshly, and with no mercy if it's terrible. I don't expect kindness out of anyone if it's bad. I want all the flaws to be loud and clear. I want that negative view on things if it's a piece of crap. And that is also how I review others. Of course I'm going to be hated for this. People hate negativity, but if I truly thing something is horrible in my eyes, I will make this very clear. Of course, I will be less like this if it's a stage i like, but I'm not the kind of guy that spares stages I dislike.

You want to be loud and clear, but do you really have to be so damn annoying with it? You don't need hordes of capitals and exaggerations to make a point. It's even worse when it's a problem you reference again and again.

Last edited:
This doesn't have to be personal, there's a reason why I didn't put any names in my post. Its not like this is the only place it ever happens.

Hey! So I'm new to this so my future posts will be better. Why is no one on the server? Did they get tired of playing srb2? I have been hosting games and the results were nothing. Is anyone going to host a game or join mine? And yes I know this post is not on the topic, the others on this topic were closed... So some one host or join my games ok? Inferno out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back