Customizing your SRB2 Folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem there: My Srb2 folder is my Desktop. It doesn't give me properties.

Then stick it all in a folder. A desktop is a terrible place to keep these things anyway. I know MY desktop wouldn't handle all those wads.

I use Vista, and it DOES NOT give me properties when I right click. Now my SRB2 stuff is in a random folder called Stuffz. Presently, the only thing I can do is customize the folder. HOWEVER, yesterday I figured out that switching to XP style might fix it. Gotta check first.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

For now I'm using that to make a set of goodies that I'll be releasing soon.

Last edited:
Since SRB2 Workbench is password protected, and the icon for it I see in the picture above is the wrong size, could you send me that in a PM or just a reply to this post?

Hey! So I'm new to this so my future posts will be better. Why is no one on the server? Did they get tired of playing srb2? I have been hosting games and the results were nothing. Is anyone going to host a game or join mine? And yes I know this post is not on the topic, the others on this topic were closed... So some one host or join my games ok? Inferno out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back