Post your pics/art here!

I'm quite unsure if this is a smart idea, but I'll upload this which I have referred to as "soopa doopa unoriginal fanchar" on the IRC.
unoriginal_farchar.jpg

I feel as though this is pretty original (though I've seen better interpretations of jellyfish fan characters on DeviantArt), but this is just a little thing I did when I got inspiration from the wave of bluebottles (jellyfish) that appeared at the beach in the last week.
Well, it's time to hear some raging over how unoriginal this character is or the fact it is a fan character. I've got some more ideas for her design, but it may make her look too complex or may make her look like Knux or something.
No innuendo intended. At ALL. I'm serious. >:|

Eh, she's okay I guess, but I get sick of people drawing Sonic characters on front and side perspectives. It gets me ticked off, because it never works well. You did a good job with her body, though.

http://gregthecatofgordawn.deviantart.com/art/Slinking-Up-On-Sugary-Teensies-194936291

MrDark01COLOURED.jpg

Here is my submission for Tavington's collab.

Now, I just want to say that Gimp was being a real pain in the ass. I wanted the colours and line work to pop out more, but it wouldn't merge the layers properly. However, the product still looks nice, so until I can get Gimp to cooperate with me, this is my submission.

I intended the only facial feature (the eyes) to remind one of Chernabog and to remind people that you can portray much more emotion through eyes moreso than than any other part of the face. Try to guess his emotion as a challenge.

And honestly, I couldn't find a way for the dangling ornaments to be there without looking awkward and I think it actually looks better without them. Maybe you may disagree.

Critique me.

Some random stuff I made

scizthebat.png

My... erm... "fancharacter"

sciz.png

Original character, and essentially my internet persona

stevesmiley.png

Minecraft smiley for the Team Meat forums

smbforumsmileys.png

Various improvements to the other smileys on the Team Meat forums.

Anybody else notice that a darn good number of pictures are drawn during school, in classes that have little, if anything to do with art?

I'm like, VERY guilty of that. XD
I draw in every single class pretty much. That was where most of my art came from until I started art class at school. So then I actually had a class I was actually expected to draw in. (Well, not anymore. Second semester. :<)

It's that anime with the personal undergarments as weapons and the unquestionable drug induced randomness right? No need for the name cause I already know :3

Nice pic as always man

...perhaps sharing is NOT out of the question?

Schoolgirl + sword = interest
interest * goth = schwing!
"Panty and Stockings with Garterbelt" a messed up anime from the creators of "Fooly Cooly" (so yeah it's random). The goth is Stockings, her stockings transform into swords. Her sister, Panty, has panties that transforms into guns.

iaza19234423511500.png

To quote from another forum I posted this in:

I decided to start the first step to successful drawing (the type? anime): Tracing over what you like.

If you want to know, it goes like this:
1. Tracing over what you like
2. Drawing easy parts, then tracing over parts that are hard
3. Drawing using a reference
4. Freehand

Yeah, I chose Ed Elric because I enjoy FMA.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back