SRB2 v1.09 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooo that can't mean a surgetion for 1.1
:eek:
Hmmmm :x

EDIT: I found something I dont think you gusy have

You cannot change skin without standing still to prvent sonics thok tails fly.

Zim also has changed for the worse

I assume the second fireing button is for shooting normal rings when you have a weapon ring, though I've yet to play a netgame on 1.09 at the moment, cecho is like Hexen's "print" command and sends a message to the middle of the screen that you could probably use in script-executing linedef execs along with a few other things to make an odd cutscene-like thing. I wonder if I could get something to execute the script so it says "GREETINGS, MORTAL" at the same time as something nearby makes the recorded voice sample of that play... It seems to be very primitive, though you can change the amount of time it displays a message as well. Is good.

I have a problem, When I downloaded it, I get a error when I run It "A WAD file could not be found" and "File is corrupt or has been modified: music.dta (\xb1\2e\c7\x4e\xaf\xf5\x2a\xb8\x91\xe9\x99\x49\x7d\xd\x62\x99?" A little help Please?

1st, don't double post

2nd, it seems zim.dta is missing

3rd, this is not a bug report or "help me" thread

Zim.dta is in the archive...

Farran, what do you mean Zim has changed? There's nothing different about him...

SSNTails said:
Zim.dta is in the archive...

Farran, what do you mean Zim has changed? There's nothing different about him...

On my version his colour is different sort of maybe al take a screen pic and show you later.

Hey, there's a totally new jumping engine altogether, isn't there?

Oh, and I've noticed the implementation of your "slope thing." AJ. I can't believe nobody noticed the slopes until now... :P

Why, did he actually put it into a level? I can't say as I noticed anything out of the ordinary.

And obviously I can't place my OWN slope Thing, since I haven't updated the DoomBuilder config yet.

Still, that answers the question over whether that actually was put into the game or not. Obviously it was... time to make use of it, then. When it's documented.

I haven't any idea of the thing number, but I noticed the funn physics when I tried to go from that slope in GFZ 2 to the springs. I didn't jump as high as I thought I should've. Also, try jumping while running fast off a cliff. I love doing that in the new special stages. :D

I think he just made everything "sticky" by default or whatever. Also, apparently once you beat the game with all the emeralds, you keep them when you start a new game or something. Cool.

WOO! Just got back, and saw 1.09.
I love it!
I noticed this:
Supersonic/hypersonic (Sweet, i can fly :P)
New Special Stages
Angelic Shield
Some Sorta Enemy that shoots 1 turret from the ground
start in 1st person in multiplayer (Blah, cant play like that :P)
New Musics
blahblahblah...

Blue Blur said:
SSNTails said:
...slope thing? What are you guys talking about?

I noticed that the fake slopes used in GFZ2 had a sort of slope physics engine. You jumped differently.

Maybe in a March 2004 build of srb2 right after 1.08 was out, which I still have personally, but in 1.09 there are no slope physics. You jump the same.

Logan_GBA said:
1st, don't double post
Do you have a condition that makes you see doubles or something? As us normal people can see, I didn't double post

2nd, it seems zim.dta is missing
Ahh ok. I can't seem to find it in the archive though.

3rd, this is not a bug report or "help me" thread
No, but it is about 1.09, and what I posted was about 1.09, plus Mystic covered a "help me" post and I didn't see you jumping on the poster's back. So shut it.

Wow, I expected people here to act like noobs and scream happily about 1.09. All I can say is, "They finally got it out early, huh? Heh, pretty cool."

I'm also waiting for my Metal Sonic and Super Sonic to hit the addons page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back