Real-life hedgehogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alumae

She/Her
Thread for posting experiences with hedgehogs irl~
And I'm not sure if there's a thread for this already but

I'll start, one of my friends has a pet hedgehog and he let me play with it a bit. I tried poking its nose, but it pretty much face planted in response, meaning my finger ended up poking spines. He also let me hold it for a bit, it didn't hurt too much at first but a few minutes after I put it down I started feeling pain all over my hands but I was very glad to see one for the first time.

Pet Hedgehogs are really helpful in hunting Cockroaches.

XFAGGKQ

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Hedgehogs aren't a real animal, they're just a work of fiction. I've seen photoshopped pictures and fake videos of them but they don't look real in any way, and I've never seen one in real life. I think you guys might have fallen for the hoax.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Hedgehogs aren't a real animal, they're just a work of fiction. I've seen photoshopped pictures and fake videos of them but they don't look real in any way, and I've never seen one in real life. I think you guys might have fallen for the hoax.

Well, I think they are. Maybe you haven't see 'em but that doesn't mean they aren't real.
Hedgehogs are real animals, but they aren't colored just like the photoshop images you've seen.

Last edited:

Echidnas in a nutshell

My classmates in fourth grade didn't believe me when I said it was a real animal.

I’m crazy about hedgehogs! When I was needed to write a definition essay at college, I decided definitely stand out in the crowd and write about hedgehogs, these small spiny mammals. I was looking through best classification essay topics but couldn’t find any familiar

I remember seeing a surprisingly detailed drawing of a hedgehog in a Merriam-Webster dictionary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back