What actually quantifies a started project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No posting about project plans without proof that you have started."

What actually quantifies a started project?

For instance, Project Delta has been in the works since I was twelve (It's been quite a while)...

I have many designs...

I have riffs that I composed for this...

I even made an original story to accompany this presumed crossover...

So, what gives me an Infraction?

Just curious...

Can you show actual screenshots (more than one), GIFs or video footage of real gameplay? If not, it's not allowed.

Also, personal projects that aren't related to SRB2 aren't allowed threads at all. Go to a general fan game or development related forum for that.

Also, personal projects that aren't related to SRB2 aren't allowed threads at all. Go to a general fan game or development related forum for that.

Allow my take on this statement...

1. I happened go by (and scan the page of) a deliberate promotion for an indie game which has absolutely nothing to do with Sonic (I think it was more MLP oriented than anything)

2. Technically speaking anything to do with Sonic has to do with SRB2, after all...

Sonic

Robo

Blast

As far as I am concerned, anything left out of the Forum Rules is fair game...

I would recommend not to test the admins, they are uh, pretty loyal to the rules and can shorten your stay on the forums in a few clicks. Start an actual conversation already. lol

1. I happened go by (and scan the page of) a deliberate promotion for an indie game which has absolutely nothing to do with Sonic (I think it was more MLP oriented than anything)
We're stricter on this than we used to be, and I said "personal project". For instance, we have a thread on Breath of the Wild. That's technically promotion. Promoting things you made yourself or have a personal stake in is what isn't allowed. We consider that advertising, which is explicitly written as against the forum rules.

2. Technically speaking anything to do with Sonic has to do with SRB2, after all...

As far as I am concerned, anything left out of the Forum Rules is fair game...
Well it's your grave. Do what you want. Don't say I didn't warn you, though.

Last edited:
Who the heck is in charge of the forums anyway?

b1d9ec5c5d.png

I feel like this is relevant: https://youtu.be/4j_cFgbcssc

You just shouldn't be testy toward people in general; even on the internet.

All Mystic was saying is if you make a thread that breaks the rules, you should be prepared to face the consequences that arise from that.

Alright, I apologize for being arrogant toward this whole situation.

It's all in the past, I am sorry.

Please delete this ASAP.

Just like my Apology...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back