A question relevant to a project of mine. No, this is not an Announcement...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have material to show off, but your project isn't complete yet, stick it in the Editing thread. That's where the majority of creators convene and where you're likely to find good feedback.

Just as a warning since it's your first time—if you don't have content to show off yet, I believe it's against the forum rules to even make an announcement without supplementary proof of work. So as long as you have some images or something of your work to post with it, you should be good to announce in the Editing section!

If you have material to show off, but your project isn't complete yet, stick it in the Editing thread. That's where the majority of creators convene and where you're likely to find good feedback.

Just as a warning since it's your first time—if you don't have content to show off yet, I believe it's against the forum rules to even make an announcement without supplementary proof of work. So as long as you have some images or something of your work to post with it, you should be good to announce in the Editing section!

Editing Thread?

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Never mind (lol).

One more thing...

Does this whole "put it in the editing forum" concept apply for a Idea that entirely separate from SRB2 (aside from using Sonic Characters and what not)?

This is not a wad.

This is not an EXE mod.

This is, in no way imaginable, a SRB2 based project. Aside from the aforementioned.

Also, I been an SRB2 fan for the better part of my life...

Does it still apply?

Description of the Editing forum as seen from SRB2MB's Index said:
This forum is for the discussion of editing Sonic Robo Blast 2. Post your works in progress or screenshots here. Do not ask for "teams" to make your mod for you.

If it's not to do with editing SRB2 at all, then it doesn't belong in our Editing forum.

I think I know where this is going...

So, If I can't put this supposed project in the editing, and I can't put it in Off-Topic until It is a working product...

Where does it go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back