Post your Desktop

76ecuVP.png

I cleaned up my desktop, plus a reminder that I am a filthy Homestuck.

Been in the Homestuck hype mood again since Hiveswap had a release date confirmed and my RPG group wants me to run the fan made Homestuck RPG again.

sYyOFuL.jpg
With the new Pokemon games right around the corner, I decided to get into the spirit and get yet another Pokemon wallpaper.

Last edited:
With the new Pokemon games right around the corner, I decided to get into the spirit and get yet another Pokemon wallpaper.

Hey same.

It's been a while since I posted my desktop anyway. No icons because it's a little messy and I have the wallpaper spanning to my other monitor. It's not the same size as my primary monitor but the extra space helps A LOT.

Screenshot_20161113-221442.png

Screenshot_20161113-221510.png

Using the new Google Pixel Launcher. This background is taken from Ori and the Blind Forest. This is seen at the very beginning of the game when Ori gets revived. The tree in the background is the Spirit Tree. It's a really good but challenging metroidvania-styled platformer game.

7gGx60M.jpg

Less on an desktop but more of a lock-/loginscreeen. I just recently got a Windows 10 tablet/netbook, mainly to work on my stuff on the go. And since my monitor has a white frame and my tablet/netbook a black frame I thought to give them Zekrom and Reshiram, each with the correct sponding color. It looks pretty dam cool in my opinion.

Here are the original images:

2YyeXbm.png

U3ohsF9.png

EDIT: In the end I've set those two pictures up as my desktop wallpapers as well.

Last edited:
I recently upgraded to a 23in monitor. Still amazed by how much more screen space I have on this thing; it's making art and general productivity much more roomy.

Windows 8.1:

windows_8_desktop_8_by_whitelilydragon-dajo8ox.png

And my Ubuntu dual-boot: (Left panel is usually kept on auto-hide.)

screenshot_from_2016_12_05_00_22_42_by_whitelilydragon-daqps0w.png

Can you tell I love TysonTan's art? =P

kvKsLO2.jpg
I haven't spruced up my desktop in a while, so I figured I'd do just that.

yHDDA7m.jpg

Last edited:
C2_Hg8bUQAATSNx.jpg:large

The screen isn't as high-resolution as I'd like it to be, and I need to do a bit of cleanup and finish setting everything up, but it's nice to finally have a desktop again after all these years being on laptops.

A monitor upgrade was long overdue.
YGQiueF.jpg

Placeholder until I can shoot a nice landscape myself, probably this next holiday.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back