Post your pics/art here!

My first attempt at drawing/coloring using photoshop. I used a mouse. Looks pixelly. I failed horribly. lol.

FirstphotoshopxD3.png

Gaara. When I scanned it the contrast became too bright xD

Gaara_by_UItimate.jpg

My avatar. As you can read in the signature it was hard to do from memory. The reason why it is bright is because I saved it as JPEG and it screwed up the colors and stuff.

Here are some I drew this morning
Hex.jpg

Simpleton.jpg

What do you think of them? Sorry about the size of them, I forgot to resize them.

Super... that is pretty decent.

I'll be uploading a new and controversially, debateble image today. Sometime in the next hour, I'm thinking.

nightmare cenz said:
super said:
good pixel art there NC.

Thanks. About the Link/zero crossover thing.. It was an idea that suddently Hit my head.

Link is Nintendo's Zero

While Zero is capcom's link...so who would be the navi in the capcom universe?? I'd say X.

TrueTenguMan said:
nightmare cenz said:
super said:
good pixel art there NC.

Thanks. About the Link/zero crossover thing.. It was an idea that suddently Hit my head.

Link is Nintendo's Zero

While Zero is capcom's link...so who would be the navi in the capcom universe?? I'd say X.
Id say Ceil or a Cyber Elf, anyway, I got bored and done these
Hex with sword
Hexwithsword.jpg

Silo with sword
Silo.jpg

cleaner_Bob_Marley___One_Love_by_Sasuketo_Uchihamaki.png
Old Bob Marley picture I drew a few days after my last birthday

Human_Shadow____Take_2_by_Sasuketo_Uchihamaki.png
some Skater dude I just called human shadow so people would stop asking me who he is

Sonic_and_Shadow_as_Humans_by_Sasuketo_Uchihamaki.jpg
Even older Sonic & Shadow human sketch
Pacman_Fever_by_Sasuketo_Uchihamaki.png
A sheet almost completely dedicated to Pac-Man, haha (I say almost because there's a picture of fox somewhere in there)

I have a question, by the way. I feel like making a Team Chaotix human drawing, so if I were to make Vector, should he be white, tan, black, red, yellow, etc.? Also, should he have cornrows, or a buzz?

WOW! I haven't been on these forums in a LOOOONG time! XD I'm sure no-one remembers me, anyway here is a drawing i drew earlier this year based on half life 1:
gordonfreemanmicrowaveapr6.png

EDIT: oh click the image to view in full size

Well my third time drawing something at random and this is what I got:

Trust me, the things I draw now our way better, but anyways this is Super Saiyan Kirby(for those who didn't know).

First and foremost, Just because there is a Post your pics topic, it doesn't mean you should make pictures for it, especilly when the end result isn't of a pretty good quality. Not to offend, but hannah's pikachu seemed like an attempt to do so.
I'm not telling you that you shouldn't make pictures for this topic, what I'm saying is, that if you're planning to do so, at least put a bit of effort! :D

supa tails said:
anyway here is a drawing i drew earlier this year based on half life 1:
[spoiler:5dd0466433]
gordonfreemanmicrowaveapr6.png
[/spoiler:5dd0466433]
Man that is loltastic.

Now:
[spoiler:5dd0466433]
missticcopyks2.png

spazztasticcopysh0.png

cuetargm2.png
Cuetar!
schnappicopycc1.png
Schgrounder/Groundschnappi!
valentinesoz4.png

goodbyeai9.png
The end of arfventures T_T

scaryfaceoriginalxc4.png

handsomemandk5.png

oncefjo8.png

[/spoiler:5dd0466433]
I can't think of much more remarkable stuff.
I have drawers full of doodled papers...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back