Post your pics/art here!

psycho_rena_by_mystic_man-dbabcb3.png

Show us some cool arts.

Hey, im Jefftastic, just want to know about any good art pieces you guys have created/had. I know, its strange to post on a SRB2 bulletin board, but I honestly cant help myself. :)
k8h7WXh.png
@>jefftastic_

Sort of like what I did with Jasper, but Mari. I really wanted to make it more apparent that she was very much feline, and also give certain distinctions between her and Jasper to make her stick out significantly more.

she's also a sky pirate so i wanted to give her goggles but i'm not sure the best way to do that without making them look useless so

FiM3Q5q.png

Looks like a female Klonoa

Wiki-background

...you know what, I never realized how similar the color scheme was after all this time working with the character. I might have to experiment with different colors and see what else can work. Mind that I didn't draw this picture, of course--

New year new pics I guess!

VNiFgU7.jpg

Two-person paraglider (Tandemgleitschirm) in flight down Mount Seceda, South Tyrol - EF 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS USM - 135mm, f/5.6, 1/2500, ISO 200
The perfect weather during our week long stay meant you could see dozens of these (along with the one-seater versions, of course) flying in the sky every day.
This shot was taken during a walk that happened to take us pretty close to one of the takeoff points, though.

2JLuIi9.jpg

Collie guarding a house in Überwasser/Oltretorrente, Ortisei, South Tyrol - EF 100-300 f/4.5-5.6 USM - 260mm, f/5.6, 1/60, ISO 200
This just has to be the most beautiful dog I've seen, and he was well aware of it! In fact, rather than running around or barking, he sat there and posed in a few different ways for me.
Sadly it was getting dark outside, and with no stabilization on the lens I only managed to salvage this shot (good results at 1/60 and 260mm is a blessing for me and my *very* shaky hands).

MoBqRNG.jpg

Echinacea in a vase in Ortisei, South Tyrol - EF 100-300 f/4.5-5.6 USM - 300mm, f/5.6, 1/125, ISO 200
Yes, you guessed it, yet another flower. Just because these are so beautiful already, so it's pretty easy to take a good picture of one. This lens is definitely the most fun to use.

Bmicgpn.jpg

View of the Langkofel Group from trail 7 (formerly 531), Seiser Alm, South Tyrol - EF 20-35 f/2.8 L - 31mm, f/8, 1/640, ISO 200
Lastly, here are a couple pics similar to the one I first posted two years ago of this same mountain group: it's the tallest (and best looking) in the valley, so it's sort of a landmark.

6W6rbkT.jpg

View of the Langkofel Group from the Rifugio Saltria, Seiser Alm, South Tyrol - EF 20-35 f/2.8 L - 20mm, f/8, 1/1000, ISO 200
Here's the other one.

cleaner_Bob_Marley___One_Love_by_Sasuketo_Uchihamaki.png
Old Bob Marley picture I drew a few days after my last birthday

Human_Shadow____Take_2_by_Sasuketo_Uchihamaki.png
some Skater dude I just called human shadow so people would stop asking me who he is

Sonic_and_Shadow_as_Humans_by_Sasuketo_Uchihamaki.jpg
Even older Sonic & Shadow human sketch
Pacman_Fever_by_Sasuketo_Uchihamaki.png
A sheet almost completely dedicated to Pac-Man, haha (I say almost because there's a picture of fox somewhere in there)

I have a question, by the way. I feel like making a Team Chaotix human drawing, so if I were to make Vector, should he be white, tan, black, red, yellow, etc.? Also, should he have cornrows, or a buzz?

Oh, wait, am I the only who noticed this Pac-man eating... ehhmm you know...

Last edited:
oBOf33.png

That one is a fan art that i've made for porpentine, i've made slimebabe from the cover, there's also a different version if you want.

4ZuXCy.png

This one is my OC, Winter, The Ice Twin.

nJzk7w.png

This one is my another OC, Summer, The Fire Twin.

Eh, I'm been doing some artwork for the past few months, why not show them here. An art render of Dirk that looks like the official Japanese artwork of Sonic.

DirkJPNArtwork.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back