How fast is your internet connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

WR 102
355000249.png

Sure, we probably had a topic like this but it must have gotten lost in the amount of postings going around.

Well I just recently upgraded to Verizon FiOS and I do say that I like it so far.

I run at the speed of sound and my reactions are point zero of a second.

On a more topic related business...

A 1.4Mbps mobile connection (HSDPA), and a 2Mbps DSL connection.

Second connection is nice, stable, fast.. first one is none of those things. Unfortunately, I'm forced to use it most of the week.

20Mbps Fibre Optic Connection...

I'll get a speedtest result when I'm actually at home.

355393905.png

Forget "you're too slow", more like I'm too slow.
Also, I'd be willing to bet someone on dial-up is going to come in here now.

The only reason the Download speed is so high is because my internet spiked. Anyway the connection I have DSL 256k and that is next to dial-up -.-' Why am I always in last place?

WTH....now thats bad.

Also who needs ultra fast Internet,if you have one thats works and isn't slow keep it. Plus no lag...

Neighbors

Mine

Also talk about the search rule...

I actually live up in mid-TN, but this was the closest server that worked. I also have our router set up, which murders the connection.

Also:

Apparently, my conntection's the kind that doesn't lose much when traveling long distances.

833.875 kb/s download and 63.625 kb/s upload speed.

Remember guys, the test shows the speed in kilobits per second, not kilobytes per second. Divide your answer by 8 and that is how fast you could download or upload files.

I also moved this topic into general discussion and renamed it because honestly, I don't understand why this would be in HDIJ anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back