Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shu said:
EDIT: Can you see my sig? I don't see it.

For some mysterious reason, you unchecked the "Attach signature" button when you made your post. You had to have done it manually; your account is set to always attach your signature otherwise. Just make sure not to accidentally uncheck it in the future and your sig will stay intact.

I'm BW, and I am a generic member of this forum.

I'm a 14-year-old male with expertise in making midis, and I occasionally enjoy making SRB2 wads and not finishing them. I'm lesser known around here for making sprites, coding html and some php, writing fiction and sprite comics, and rom hacking.

You can simply call me Blue, since the "Warrior" part sounds too formal in cases. ;P

Carnage said:
Hey shu, you finally registered. YAY. Anyways welcome. :mrgreen:

I tryed to register about elventyfillon times, but it wouldn't take my comfrimation code untill just now. :x

My name is anacreon i am 17 years old and i have always liked sonic.

my real name is Scott.

i like to play video games and i stumbled on to srb2 near the end of last august when i was randomly surfing the internet.

Y HALO THAR

Hello everybody!
My username's Omni
My real name is Eric Mort
I'm 14 years old (not like that matters)
I enjoy video games, computers, anime/manga (One Piece is my favorite), and drumming (Didn't expect that, did ya?) I've been playing the drums for over 4 years.
My best friend is also on these forums. He's mighty, and yes we do go to the same school together. I also know twilightblade, for he is also in band just I like I am. (Though he plays the piano/keyboard)
I've been reading these forums for over 6 months, though I have only joined recently. As you can tell, I don't post much.
Also, I've been playing SRB2 for a little while now. Currently, I've been playing it since sometime around March.
However, I first played SRB2 several years prior. I downloaded either version 1.04 or 1.08 in 2002/2003, but I got bored of it quickly.

I'm Bigboi.

I'm one of the most vile, vulgar, and rude users here (and ironically one of the youngest.) Try to get on my good side. I'm 13 years old, hate current generation Sonic games and can kick your ass at Guitar Hero.

Bigboi said:
I'm Bigboi.

I'm one of the most vile, vulgar, and rude users here (and ironically one of the youngest.) Try to get on my good side. I'm 13 years old, hate current generation Sonic games and can kick your ass at Guitar Hero.

Hehe, I'm younger than you.

Bigboi said:
I'm Bigboi.

Likewise for the first point, though as anybody here may know, being subtle is my stock in trade. Additionally, I fail to see that's ironic, as the vast majority of other thirteen year-old males have what could be percieved as, essentially, the same exact behavior tendencies.

It should be noted that I am thirteen myself. Such a turbulent time of life. Envy for those above the legal age is so immense you can probably feel it radiating off the very flesh of what I have come to recognize as my body.

Such radiated incalescence is rougly equal to that of a small George Foreman minigrill. You know, the ones that strip all the fat off of foods and supposedly, in terms of weight less, are a fair substitute for a 2-mile run through the forest on a sunny day in mid-August. I don't know. My friend has one. I've only seen the ads.

Hello,I'm Nadow. I'm new to the forum. the game's famous on my forum, I enjoy the game, and.... I need help. But I'm not sure who or where to ask for help.

Hello
I'm 1-Up, and I am 13. I try to help with wads, and know the basics of making one. I am still learning. I go by oneup in netgames. I like to use computers and play SRB2. I found SRB2 in 1.08, and like many had stopped using it and then came back to using it. I did not find srb2.org until about March, and joined the forums in April.

Hello, I am Dark Mystic. My real name is Damian Christensen. I am 14 years old (birthday was August 28th).
You might know who I am already because I did messed up things when I first started here...so...

...my introduction is over. Byez.

Hello, I'm Tails92. I'm 13 and have been here more than a year.
The first SRB2 version I've ever played was 1.08, on a Linux machine.
I can program in C pretty well, but I don't know simple things like HTML. XD

Dark Mystic said:
You might know who I am already because I did messed up things when I first started here...so...
Me too. I remember that back in April 2005 on #srb2fun I was one of the worst n00bs ever seen. Good thing I lost that behaviour, or otherwise I would have seen the banhammer.

tails92 said:
Hello, I'm Tails92. I'm 13 and have been here more than a year.
The first SRB2 version I've ever played was 1.08, on a Linux machine.
I can program in C pretty well, but I don't know simple things like HTML. XD

Dark Mystic said:
Me too. I remember that back in April 2005 on #srb2fun I was one of the worst n00bs ever seen. Good thing I lost that behaviour, or otherwise I would have seen the banhammer.

I've already seen that dreadful hammer 9 times. :3

I am Jcranjel! :o
My real name is Jason and I am a friend of Sales in real life.
I'm 16, and I'm a big Sonic, Megaman (especially the X series and the Zero series), and Star Wars fan :o
My avator for instance, is my personal player model in the PC game Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
I'm not too good at editing things, but when it comes to ideas, I've got lots of them! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back