Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Firework917, though I go by Fennekin in other forums now. Hello :3
I'm sure (very) few of you will remember when I first came around years ago, and I don't think I made one during that time, so I am now.
I like Sonic. You probably knew that already, though.
I haven't been here in about two years...I think. So hi again. I'm sure it'll be fun figuring out what's changed. :P
Thanks for reading this far.

...I've also looked back at what I've posted, and I realize some posts were a little immature. If that caused anyone trouble or annoyance, I'm sorry. :P

Last edited:
Hi!

Im Spookachu I was an existing member but i created a new account for reasons. I play SRB2 and I love downloading wads for extending my adventures in the game.

Ayo.

I'm MrMcLime. Much like other forums, I've been lurking here anonymously for maybe... 6-ish years? Never bothered to make an account here, being a bit really introverted, and besides which, I mostly came here for wads. I'm not entirely sure what compelled me to join, but I'm honestly sort of excited to be a part of the community.

I do a little drawing, dabble in sprite work, and play games. I don't really have a favorite game (yet. Breath of the Wild could change that...) but some that I particularly enjoy are MegaMan Legends 2, Mario 64, Smash (particularly Project M ^u^) and UT. And that's about it. I'm not particularly sure what else to say, so I guess I'll just stop there.

I'm Awesomekid and my real name is Anthony Conner Speegle and I'm 12
I'm a kid that likes to be awesome
But I'm a nice guy I won't be mean or ban people I don't let my awesomeness consume me
don't, man
your personal info will be leaked if you show your real age and name

Greetings. I am darkenedAspie. Just joined, but I've been lurking around the forums since SRB2's infancy. Nothing much to say, other than 'hello'. Before anyone asks, I do in fact have Asperger's Syndrome. Ironically, I don't mind Autism jokes in spite of having it.

I'm Yoshirocks90, but to make things simpler, I prefer Yoshi. I've played srb2 for about a year now, and I think I have too much stuff for SRB2 (considering the size of my folder for SRB2 is well over 10 gigabytes). I also try (and fail) at making levels. I'm 15 and become very annoying when I actually talk.

I've got 22GB of SRB2 come at me bro

On a serious note, welcome! Enjoy playing the game and try to interact with the members as much as possible, you have some pretty nice potential in level design and we wouldn't want that to go to waste now, shall we? :P

Last edited:
I've got 22GB of SRB2 come at me bro

On a serious note, welcome! Enjoy playing the game and try to interact with the members as much as possible, you have some pretty nice potential in level design and we wouldn't want that to go to waste now, shall we? :P

You've also been here longer.

Hi! I'm Lach, though I also go by Phys sometimes. I've been playing SRB2 casually on and off for a couple of years but recently I started playing it a lot more and realized how much I love it, so I thought I'd involve myself in the community a bit.

Fun fact: I play SRB2 on a Mac using a Wineskin wrapper. Seems a bit dodgy but it actually works pretty flawlessly, with the only major restriction being that I can't use the software renderer. I rarely encounter any emulation-specific issues.

Grettings! I'm Jazz. I've been around a while ago, but I saw this Introduce Yourself thread today. Hope isn't too late to Introduce myself. I kinda suck at it but I'll do my best.

I've been lurking around this game since 2.0.6 but I wasn't confident enough to join the community. Right now, I'm trying to improve myself in the mapping section. I made a few maps but I didn't release anything oficially.

A bit about me: I consider myself a Daydreamer, Sometimes I'm off in my own world of ideas. I like creating stuff, Drawing (Still improving myself), Retro Games (Arcade specially) and Jazz music. Oh, I also have an unconditional love for cats.

I hope finding my place here in the community.

Hey all, I'm Fodder. I've been on these forms for, like, two days now, but I used to play SRB2 v2.0.6 back in ancient times with my siblings. Right now I'm making an entirely new single player campaign and some multiplayer stages that I hope to be able to release before 2.2 comes out.

Hello everyone. I'm UbiGee76 but you can ust call me Ubi for short.
I've been playing SRB2 since the 2.0 version. I'm planning making Wads and/or Models, but I need to be more confident first.

Last edited:
I'm Mop and goodness graciosa do I love this game. For how long have I been playing it anyway
I think emerald hunting is better than match and Tails is a better character than Sonic. Also I really wish I could get some courage and try wad making already

I don't know what to say but the obvious but. Hi, I'm trying to learn CSS and such. I was also here maybe around 2013? But yeah, that's it.

My name is Naton Joly Botogoske (yeah, my real name). I am a 28 years old guy from Brazil.

I am playing SRB2 ever since Ugly Knux. Started appearing on the forums to say good things about wads I like. Hello, guys. SRB2 is really special, the only possible co-op experience on Sonic games.

This community is wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back